Nicks/Benson for Doug Martin/Tate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nicks/Benson for Doug Martin/Tate?

10 team league, all TDs are 6points. We start 1 QB, 2 RB, 2WR, 1 W/R, TE, K, DEF

My current roster:
    QB - Ryan, Flacco
    RB - McCoy, Jamaal Charles, Doug Martin, Ben Tate, Steven Ridley
    WR - Jennings, Maclin, Torrey Smith, Titus Young, Collie
    TE - Fred Davis

The offer is my Martin/Tate for his Nicks/Benson. He has Foster and no RB depth so he's looking to upgrade. I don't think I want to give up both Martin and Tate in a deal without getting an RB better than Benson back but Nicks is definitely a WR1. I like my WR depth and it has a lot of potential but also has some question marks.

Thoughts on the trade? What if it was just Hicks for Martin? Do I even need to be trading RBs for WRs at this point?

Thanks!

I would stand pat. You need a reliable RB3 in case Charles' knee doesn't hold up, and Martin is a better bet for that than Benson. I love Smith and Young this year, so I think you're fine at WR.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I would do it. In a league this shallow, you want to acquire studs and Nicks is definitely one. Ridley and Benson could become reliable flex/bye week starters. Tate is not of consequence to you.

Comment

I can see both views, and I would probably stand pat. Nicks foot is still not 100% and I like the upside of Martin. I also like your WR's so you are not forced into a move.

Comment

Working...
        X