Rate My Team - Please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rate My Team - Please

12 Team 6 points for all TD's, PPR, standard yardage points. Start QB / 2RB / 3 WR / 1 Flex (RB/WR/TE) / 1 TE / K & Defense

Drafted out of the #9 slot:

QB: Matt Ryan & Big Ben
    RB: DMac / D. Murray / Doug Martin / Hillis / K. Smith
    WR: Julio Jones / Steve Johnson / P. Garcon / D. Moore / J. Simpson / S. Smith (Rams)
    TE: Rudolph & Fleener
    Def: Who cares
    K: See Defense

I like this team a lot, QB should be solid and RB has great upside which comes with risk. Got work to do at WR, when I took Ben in the 8th I probably should have taken a WR instead. TE's flew off the board very early so after a certain point I punted until I grabbed Rudolph & Fleener in the 11th & 12th rounds.

Interested to hear other thoughts and TIA
    Last edited by ; 08-31-2012, 05:49 AM. Reason: Added Flex

If there is no flex, you may have too much of a good thing at RB. But you are more than covered for the inevitable DMac injury, and have depth to trade for WR or TE if needed. I like your top 3 WR and I think Simpson will surprise when he returns from his suspension. You should contend.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
      If there is no flex
      There is a a flex, missed it when I posted originally. Thanks for you thoughts.

Comment

this team is loaded. How did you end up with DMac, Murray and Julio Jones? They're all top 15-20 players.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          this team is loaded. How did you end up with DMac, Murray and Julio Jones? They're all top 15-20 players.
          DMac went to me at 1.09, took Murray coming back at 2.04 and then Jones was just sitting there at 3.09, couldn't believe he was still there.

First round was Foster, Rice, Megatron, Rodgers, Brees, Brady, McCoy, Newton, McFadden, CJ2K, Stafford, and Forte.

The WR's that came off the board in the 2nd and 3rd before I took Jones in the 3rd: Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Greg Jennings, Wes Welker, and AJ Green.

Comment

Originally posted by wombat104 View Post
            DMac went to me at 1.09, took Murray coming back at 2.04 and then Jones was just sitting there at 3.09, couldn't believe he was still there.

First round was Foster, Rice, Megatron, Rodgers, Brees, Brady, McCoy, Newton, McFadden, CJ2K, Stafford, and Forte.

The WR's that came off the board in the 2nd and 3rd before I took Jones in the 3rd: Fitzgerald, Andre Johnson, Roddy White, Greg Jennings, Wes Welker, and AJ Green.
            Wow, good job. He's a stud and may end up with better numbers than many of the WRs you listed.

Comment

Gotta love it when everyone else in your league brain farts.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
              X