E-book is done!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• E-book is done!

So, one of the Fantasy Football dreams has been accomplished (another one will be happening next week)!

My new E-book: "Quality Game Scores: Winning Fantasy Football with Consistency" is finally done.

If you'd like a free copy, please let me know (some of you have already been emailed your copy).

PM me with your email address and I will send over a copy.

This E-book is basically a Fantasy Football magazine with articles relating to Draft Prep, Lineup Decisions and Consistency Profiles for around 200 players.

Of course, once it's live online to download a purchased copy, I will be selling it for around $4.99....I may change it to less if you folks believe it's too expensive at $4.99.

Thanks for everyone's support and assistance (especially Steve and SeaDogStat) in proofing the articles up to this point.

Hey, just my Fantasy dream.

Gris

Magcloud_Final.jpg

Congrats man! I'll definitely purchase a copy from you. No need to give away your work to us. If anything, you should charge us extra.

Comment

Stephen actually told me he'll pay $500 for an autographed copy, so just send him the bill. It's on you to determine how to autograph an e-book.

Comment

I've only had a chance to skim through mine, but I can't find the kicker section.

Comment

"Thanks for everyone's support and assistance (especially Steve and SeaDogStat) in proofing the articles up to this point."

apparently my chance was lost in a PM?

hey, just my teaze!
          congradulationz...
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by Roto Rooter View Post
            Stephen actually told me he'll pay $500 for an autographed copy, so just send him the bill. It's on you to determine how to autograph an e-book.
            For $500, I'll figure out a way to autograph it.

Hey, just my greediness.

Gris

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
              I've only had a chance to skim through mine, but I can't find the kicker section.
              It's right after....never mind...kickers aren't consistent. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                "Thanks for everyone's support and assistance (especially Steve and SeaDogStat) in proofing the articles up to this point."

apparently my chance was lost in a PM?

hey, just my teaze!
                congradulationz...
                Well, I don't have your email address...is my thought. Because I sent all of those Junkies who I have their email requests for proofing.

Comment

I'd love a copy! [email protected]

Comment

Bob, you can send one my way. [email protected]

Thanks and congrats.
                    14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                    RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                    WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                    TE: Olsen (NA)
                    K: Lutz (7)
                    DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Ed and Jason....I sent a copy to each of you.

I'd love to hear your honest opinions.

Gris

Comment

Originally posted by griswold
                        Originally posted by onejayhawk
                        Looking through it now. $5 seems reasonable. From what I have seen so far.

I have to disagree on your take on Peyton Hillis. In 2010 Thomas Jones led the Chiefs in rushing attempts. The team wants to limit Jamaal Charles exposure. Peyton Hillis is set to get around 300 touches. What he is worth is almost entirely doto what he does with them. 1200-1500 combined yards is not unreasonable.

J
                        Hmmm, ok, if you say so...I just find it hard to believe that he'll get that much production. But I'll trust you on this one and adjust my future thoughts on Hillis.
                        It is not so much the production as the usuage. People assume that Jamaal Charles will be the RB1, but that has never been the case. Thomas Jones was the RB1 in 2010, but he averaged only slightly better than half as much per carry.

If things go as before, and barring serious injuries, Hillis will get 225-250 carries, and 30-50 receptions. So 255-300 touches, and I lean to the upper end of that. At 3.8 ypc and 10 ypr, that is 1155 to 1450 total yards.

J
                        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
                          You guys should not post your emails in these forums. You're asking for serious spam.

Bob - I sent you an email, but can you send me the document in Word? I've noticed a couple errors here and there....
                          I responded back. Did you get it?

The Word doc is huge...like 33MB, so i can't email it.

Comment

Working...
                          X