• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
    Hi Frae!

HOLY F@CK! Fergie's voice.
    Hey Jude! Here we go Steelers!

Comment

What are you drinking tonight frae?

Jeez that field is more slippery than a greased walrus.

Comment

Williams you frakking moron.

Comment

Defensive player of the year my fat ass...he's been totally lost this whole game.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

He had the look even then.

Comment

Awesome 2 point conversion there. Wow. This game went from good to potentially epic.

Comment

idiot move by #57
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
                  What are you drinking tonight frae?

Jeez that field is more slippery than a greased walrus.
                  Drank some Stella, jameson, and my wife made jello shots.

Anyway, good game GB. Like I said the day we beat NYJ I didn't like the matchup. GB is not going to run to beat you and our secondary is just ok. That and 3 TO's killed the Steelers. Anyway, good game by the Pack, glad the refs had very little impact on the game.

Comment

Congrats to the Fudge Packers and the cheeseheads on this board. They should have a good good team for some time.

Comment

At least you have good taste in alcohol. Hope the family is well and I'll "see" you are the RJEL draft buddy.

Originally posted by frae View Post
                      Drank some Stella, jameson, and my wife made jello shots.

Anyway, good game GB. Like I said the day we beat NYJ I didn't like the matchup. GB is not going to run to beat you and our secondary is just ok. That and 3 TO's killed the Steelers. Anyway, good game by the Pack, glad the refs had very little impact on the game.

Comment

Steelers defense was pretty weak. When they needed a big stop they failed. If GB receivers didn't drop so many passes it would have been worse.

All in all a good season by the Steelers, but the Packers were definitely the deserved winners.
                        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Turnovers killed Pittsburgh in this game. Especially the fumble by Mendenhall. Steelers better draft some cornerbacks in April. Taylor & Gay just aren't getting it done anymore.

Anyway, nice game by Rodgers and the Packers. Glad to see the Pittsburgh Native Mike McCarthy get his first Lombardi trophy. Just wish he would have done it another year against someone else.

Legursky played a nice game at center today. Pittsburgh should have a lot of depth and maybe a position battle or two on the offensive line next year when everyone is healthy. Pouncey will still be the center. Had to laugh at Bradshaw today when he said that the Rooneys have a secret formula for picking head coaches locked up in a vault somewhere just like Dr. Pepper. They also have a secret formula for picking centers (Mansfield, Webster, Dawson, Pouncey).

The Steelers will be back!
                          “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

decent game, the score made it seem better than it really was. First half was weak, no real big plays, but the PIT comeback was pretty nice. Too many dropped passes by GB made it sloppy despite the win. I'm not sure why so many teams completely abandon the run once they get to the Super Bowl -- I remember so many huge rushing games in the 80s games, and now that type of SB offense seems so ancient.

Jordy Nelson emerged as a nice weapon despite his two or three big drops. James Jones should be thankful the Packers won.

The halftime show was pretty good, even if the Black Eyed Peas realized they couldn't carry it all by themselves.

Congrats GB fans on title #13!!

Comment

oh, no mention of Christina Aguilera's botched national anthem?

Comment

I missed it as I was driving home from church. I'll have to check it out.

Originally posted by revo View Post
                                oh, no mention of Christina Aguilera's botched national anthem?

Comment

Working...
                                X