No announcement yet.

Football In Memoriam thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie Casey, who played for the 49ers and Rams from 1961-1968 and then went on to a solid career as an actor, died at age 78.

Here's one of my favorite Bernie Casey scenes:

Comment

• Originally posted by revo View Post
      Bernie Casey, who played for the 49ers and Rams from 1961-1968 and then went on to a solid career as an actor, died at age 78.

Here's one of my favorite Bernie Casey scenes:

Aw U.N. Jefferson is gone.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Former Patriots, Cowboys & Packers All-Pro WR Terry Glenn was killed in a car accident at age 43. RIP.

Attached Files

Comment

• Former Bears defensive tackle John Thierry, their 1st round pick in the 1994 draft, died at age 46.

Comment

• Ron Meyer, who coached SMU's "Pony Express" as well as the New England Patriots & Indianapolis Colts, died at age 76. RIP.

Comment

• Tommy Nobis, 5-time Pro Bowl linebacker for the Falcons, died at age 74.

Comment

• Colts LB Edwin Jackson was killed by a drunk driver earlier today. What a shame. RIP.

Comment

• Saints owner Tom Benson died at age 90. RIP.

Comment

• Former Pittsburgh Steeler TE Bennie Cunningham died of cancer at age 63. RIP.

Comment

• Former Seahawks, Rams & Bills head coach Chuck Knox died at age 86. RIP.

Comment

• LSU legend Billy Cannon died at age 80. RIP.

Comment

• 49er legend Dwight Clark, the WR who made “The Catch” in the 1981 NFC Championship Game, died at age 61 of ALS.

Comment

• Gabe Rivera, a defensive tackle for the Pittsburgh Steelers who was their first round pick in 1983, and who played just six games before getting paralyzed in a car accident while driving drunk, died at age 57. RIP.

Comment

• Tony Sparano, Minnesota OL coach and previously a head coach with the Dolphins and Raiders. Sparano had been on the NFL sidelines for 18 years. He was 56 years old. RIP.
                              Last edited by madducks; 07-22-2018, 01:52 PM.
                              “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

• Tom Heckert, former GM of the Eagles & Browns, died from amyloidosis at just 51 years old. RIP.

Comment

Working...
                                X