National Signing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Signing Day

Looking like its gonna be a good year for the Pac 12. I initially hated the Jim Mora Jr. hiring but he's done an exceptional job so far. He realized his limitations and hired ace recruiters Klemm, Broussard, Martin etc. Recruiting is a damn fun spectator.
    Last edited by JudeBaldo; 01-06-2012, 06:14 PM.

Turns his back on his home state for 'Bama.

Comment

Big news coming out of the Pac-12 today. Cal's ace recruiter and one of the best in the country jumped shipped to UDub.

Comment

Excellent haul by UCLA. 8 clap!

Comment

I have a hard time really working up the enthusiasm for National Signing Day as a major sports event. I tend to just check in after the fact to see where Michigan's class is rated (and it looks like a good one this year). I did, however, see a great quote from one of the posters on MGoBlog who said something to the effect of: "I set a new record today. This was the earliest in the day my wife has ever rolled her eyes at my sports obsession (7:10 AM)."

Comment

Yeah I'm not obsessed like many of the guys on pay sites like Bruin Online. I'm just happy that what could have been disaster was averted by Jim Mora Jr. and his staff. Sometimes sports are surreal.

As for Michigan, very good class but OSU's may be better. :-)

Comment

Originally posted by JudeBaldo View Post
              As for Michigan, very good class but OSU's may be better. :-)
              Doesn't hurt that the NCAA let them get away with violations with a relatively minor punishment

Comment

Originally posted by umjewboy View Post
                Doesn't hurt that the NCAA let them get away with violations with a relatively minor punishment
                I feel the same way about $UC. :-)

Comment

Working...
                X