Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There will be a league champ in the Monguer household!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There will be a league champ in the Monguer household!

Because I am facing my wife for the championship!!

I have never reached the championship game before (Baseball is definitely my strength) and of all the years I do I have to play my better half.

Its like "The League". My wife is the only female but knows her stuff. I had the best regular season record, and she had the most points.

No matter who wins, the trophy and the $ will be coming our way!

Collusion!!

Congrats to you both!
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

congrats! What's the side bet on this?

Comment

Originally posted by monguer View Post
        Its like "The League".
        I didn't realize people actually wagered having another child on winning a FFB title, good luck!
        If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
        - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
          congrats! What's the side bet on this?
          If she wins, he gets to sleep in the same bed with her. If he wins, he gets the couch.
          Only the madman is absolutely sure. -Robert Anton Wilson, novelist (1932-2007)

Faith is believing what you know ain't so. -Mark Twain, author and humorist (1835-1910)

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices.
          -- William James

Comment

Originally posted by Don Quixote View Post
            If she wins, he gets to sleep in the same bed with her. If he wins, he gets the couch.
            I get to sleep in the bed. Congrats to Mrs. Monguer. Her Brees/Newton combo was too much for my team to overcome.

She was thrilled, but we didn't have a baby bet on the outcome!!!

Comment

Working...
            X