Stuck at Running back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck at Running back

Michael Turner (groin) @ NO, Roy Helu (toe, knee) vs. Min, Cedric Benson vs. Ari, Willis McGahee (hamstring) @ Buf, or Kahlil Bell @ GB? Need one - L. McCoy is in the other spot, standard Yahoo! scoring.

Turner seems to have peaked around my league's trading deadline, and has been playing like a rich man's Cedric Benson lately. Neither one of those guys do a lot for me, especially after watching Benson struggle bad against the Rams last week. If Helu was 100% I'd probably go with him without question, but with the injuries and the lingering spectre of Shanahan lurking in the shadows, he gives me pause. Willis McGahee seems to have big games on my bench, but never when I actually play him, plus I'm starting Tebow (who I plucked off of waivers when I couldn't trade Turner) and D. Thomas, so I'm reluctant to put all of my eggs in the Denver basket, even against Buffalo. And I picked up Bell, because I didn't really need a backup QB anymore. Thoughtts?

Helu if healthy, Turner if he's not.

Shanny says Helu is the undisputed #1 now. He lies sometimes, but in recent games his actions have backed up his words.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I'd rank them:
      Turner, McGahee, Helu, Benson, Bell

Comment

Helu is inactive. Why do I trust turner so little?

Comment

Working...
        X