DEF Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEF Help

Standard DEF scoring - last week of the regular season for this league though so need to win to move on.

Who would you start ?

DEN vs. CHI - Von Miller back, Denver's D was doing well up until last week. Get to face turnover prone Hanie with no Forte

SEA vs. STL - St. Louis down to 3rd stringer Brandstater at QB.

Thoughts?

Denver. STL at least has a good running back to use when they give up on throwing the ball, and they don't actually care about winning so they probably won't be forcing passes when they get way behind.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Oh, yeah, Denver. Gosh, that might be the ugliest game in a year of ugly games.
      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Im playing seattle..plus they are on Monday night so you have the last gasp factor if it's a close game.

Add: I cant pick Denver...either one is strong. SEA scored a ton vs. STL the first time.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Working...
          X