Fantasy Football Playoff League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Playoff League

Its set up through RT Sports. Fee is $50 and is due 1/1. I prefer paypal as its way easier. Dont pay the paypal fee. Just click the personal tab and select money owed. Its free. If your paypal illiterate, just let me know. If anyone wants in, email me or text me. Split is 75/25 for the top 2 and the only thing taken out of the pot is the $20 fee for RT sports. Its been fun. Spread the word. Shoot me if you want in or know someone who might. We had 15 last year. I hope to get 30 so I am starting early. Scoring is standard fantasy scoring and there is no live draft. You select your roster once the NFL playoff teams are finalized and owners can have the same players. From your roster you select starters each week QB RB RB WR WR WR TE K TMD. As the players lose in the playoffs, they are taken off your roster. Its Survivor style. LMK if youre interested.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”
Working...
X