Crazy Corso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crazy Corso

Did anyone catch Gameday today? This is right before they cut to the Nebraska/Michigan game.

NSFW

If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
    - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Originally posted by DMT View Post
    Did anyone catch Gameday today? This is right before they cut to the Nebraska/Michigan game.

NSFW

http://www.twitvid.com/URGOB
    That's great.

Comment

I love Lee Corso

Sucks they made him apologize. I guess we have to think of all the kids that aren't watching Gameday at that moment that never would have known this moment happened.

Comment

Jeez what's going on this week. OSU goes down. Oregon and Oklahoma behind. Still have a half to go though.

Comment

College football rules. I'm as sad the day its last game played as I am when baseball is over, no matter how my Knights are doing. This has been a fantastic season, even with the horrible situation at Penn State

Comment

I feel like that now that I'm at UCLA. Though our team plays like crap every other game and it is freaking maddening.

Comment

Fitting commentary on one of the craziest days in college football history, four (OKST, Oregon, Oklahoma, Clemson) top-10 teams losing to heavy underdogs in late November and a fifth (Stanford) barely escaping. Virginia and Arizona (ASU sucks!) also double-digit dogs that pulled off upsets.
              If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
              - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

What the hell just happened?! We won the Pac 12 South, which means we're the prettiest girl in an ugly girl contest. I'll take it! :-)

Oh God I just watched that Corso clip again and I'm rolling.

Comment

and now we get a rematch of LSU/Bama in the title game unless both lose (extremely unlikely)

Comment

Originally posted by Moonlight J View Post
                    and now we get a rematch of LSU/Bama in the title game unless both lose (extremely unlikely)
                    The ratings for that game will be insane. LSU could always lose to Georgia in the SEC title game, but again I don't expect it.

Comment

Just wondering where are all those commentators from 2006 who said there can't be a rematch and Michigan "had their shot" and that you can't be in the championship game if you aren't good enough to win your conference? Seems that commentary doesn't apply to the SEC, I suppose.

Mind you, I think it was stupid commentary then, just like it would be stupid commentary now (of course the top two teams in the country can be in the same conference), but I'm wondering why nobody is saying it now.

Comment

Originally posted by umjewboy View Post
                        Just wondering where are all those commentators from 2006 who said there can't be a rematch and Michigan "had their shot" and that you can't be in the championship game if you aren't good enough to win your conference? Seems that commentary doesn't apply to the SEC, I suppose.

Mind you, I think it was stupid commentary then, just like it would be stupid commentary now (of course the top two teams in the country can be in the same conference), but I'm wondering why nobody is saying it now.
                        doesn't qualify with the SEC - they get their own rules

Comment

Originally posted by umjewboy View Post

And it involved Michigan...

I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                          You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                          "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                          It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                            And it involved Michigan...

Maybe next year, SDS. Just remember, the game is 60 minutes. Not 58, not 59, not even 59:30. 60 minutes. At least in 2013, Denard can stop haunting your dreams.

Comment

Working...
                            X