Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of These Players are you Giving Up On?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of These Players are you Giving Up On?

it's been a lost season for some, but some are good buy lows. Which of these players do you think are too far gone?

Vote for as many as you want.
    Philip Rivers
    0%
    Chris Johnson
    0%
    Vincent Jackson
    0%
    Peyton Hillis
    0%
    Dallas Clark
    0%
    Reggie Wayne
    0%
    Tampa Mike Williams
    0%
    Santonio Holmes
    0%
    Percy Harvin
    0%
    Mark Ingram
    0%

The only one that I really don't like to rebound at all is Clark. He just doesn't seem to be much a part of the offense with Manning out.
    Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
    We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Rivers - Second half team, second half QB, and despite the turnovers he hasn't been that brutal in Fantasy.
      CJ2K - I still think at some point very soon he's gonna turn it on. This would be as good a week as any. If he gets stuffed this week, then I worry. I wouldn't overpay to get him but I'd still buy low.
      Jackson - As Rivers goes, so goes Jackson. With Gates back and Mathews breaking out I like where they're going.
      Hillis - He has a lot to play for, especially now that Hardesty got some spotlight.
      Clark and Wayne I lump. Collins first and now Painter just don't seem to be looking for these guys. I never thought a tight end would suffer this much from a downgrade at QB.
      Tampa Mike - I think people will buy low based on the nice games guys like Benn, Parker and Briscoe have had. They need to remember teams will continue to let Benn, Parker and Briscoe have space and cover the only actually talented receiver on the team.
      Santonio - This reflects my distaste for Sanchez as a QB and Schotty as an OC
      Harvin - I actually think the switch to Ponder is going to help him greatly. They'd be smart to sit him this week and give him two weeks to heal.
      Ingram - He's becoming a bigger and bigger part of the action. Injury will slow that growth and Sproles will continue to cut into his value but I see a little more to come.

Comment

Working...
      X