Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campbell done?

"Raiders likely lose Campbell for regular season

The QB broke his collarbone against the Browns, a league source told NFL Network insider Jason La Canfora."
    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Saints defense is a freakin' joke. At this point in the game, you know they're going to run the ball. They're giving it to 40-yr-old Graham. It's a run. No doubt. Yet you give up 10 yards, every carry. Pathetic.

Comment

with one game left this week

AFC
        Patriots 5-1, Bills 4-2, Jets 2-3*, Dolphins 0-4*
        Ravens 4-1, Steelers 4-2, Bengals 4-2, Browns 2-3
        Titans 3-2, Texans 3-3, Jaguars 1-5, Colts 0-6
        Chargers 4-1, Raiders 4-2, Chiefs 2-3, Broncos 1-4

NFC
        Giants 4-2, Redskins 3-2, Cowboys 2-3, Eagles 2-4
        Packers 6-0, Lions 5-1, Bears 3-3, Vikings 1-5
        Buccaneers 4-2, Saints 4-2, Falcons 3-3, Panthers 1-5
        49ers 5-1, Seahawks 2-3, Cardinals 1-4, Rams 0-5

SUCK FOR LUCK CONTEST
        Colts 0-6
        Rams 0-5 (that would be some trade!)
        Dolphins 0-4*
        Jaguars 1-5
        Panthers 1-5 (that would ALSO be some trade!)
        Vikings 1-5 (but the Christian Ponder era began tonight)
        Cardinals 1-4
        Last edited by Judge Jude; 10-16-2011, 10:08 PM.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Jim Harbaugh went over to shake Jim Schwartz's hand and he did it a little too exuberantly. Schwartz took exception, ran over to Harbaugh as they were leaving the field and bumped him. Then they had to be separated. Bizarre.
          Harbaugh needs to act like he's been there before and just go and do the handshake, THEN run over to your team to celebrate. The handshake was OK, the smack on the back was over the top...it's the regular season Jim.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            Harbaugh needs to act like he's been there before and just go and do the handshake, THEN run over to your team to celebrate. The handshake was OK, the smack on the back was over the top...it's the regular season Jim.
            Totally agree. He was the one at fault in that brouhaha.

Comment

Although that Lions coach giving lessons on "how we do it in the NFL" is amusing, too. He's blown plenty of games due to his inexperience, and when HIS team is winning, he sometimes leaps around the sideline like someone put thumbtacks in hs shoes. He's not exactly Tom Landry out there.

Harbaugh at least admitted that he blew it. I thought that came across better than a no-name acting in the postgame like he's a seasoned, sober vet. lol

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post

Shawn Payton looks to be heading to IR, adjust accordingly.
                Wow, Payton broke his leg and tore his MCL on that play!

Comment

Cooley needs surgery, his left guard teammate is out for the season, and 2010 No 1 pick and left tackle "blind side" guy Trent Williams is severely banged up, status unknown.

Only the Redskins could go from first place one morning to seeming to be done by late that afternoon....

Meanwhile, all four NFC East teams could use psychologists. All of them seem able to beat anyone, or lose to anyone. And late-game execution is a serious problem for all 4 - and not just this year.

Felix Jones questionable for next week, says "cousin" Jerry.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Jason Campbell out for the remainder of the season. Tough break, as the Raiders are playing very well.

Comment

Jason Campbell out for the remainder of the season. Tough break, as the Raiders are playing very well.
                      Lechler appeared pretty competent out there as a sub. Do you think he's a competent enough QB to game-manage for the Raiders?
                      I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Ugh...McNabb is simply awful. How can Ponder be worse?

Comment

Dungy just blamed Swartz for the incident, said you have to "be the bigger man."

Rodney Harrison said both guys were wrong, and pointed out that Swartz is similar to Harbaugh (wait, is he reading my comments here? lol).

Costas claimed in the takeaway that Swartz committed the greater offense.

I don't buy that, but I agree that Swartz arguably overreacted in the moment, and more importantly I think he was too smug in the postgame. You can't say, "Act like you've been there before," when you've never been there before, either...
                          Last edited by Judge Jude; 10-17-2011, 08:23 AM.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
                            Lechler appeared pretty competent out there as a sub. Do you think he's a competent enough QB to game-manage for the Raiders?
                            He's gotta be better than Kyle Boller.

I think the Raiders sign David Garrard this week, if he hasn't gained 30 lbs. They're a playoff contender, they can't win with either Boller or Terrelle Pryor.

Comment

Originally posted by Judge Jude View Post
                              Dungy just blamed Swartz for the incident, said you have to "be the bigger man."

Marvin Harrison said both guys were wrong, and pointed out that Swartz is similar to Harbaugh (wait, is he reading my comments here? lol).

Costas claimed that the takeaway that Swartz committed the greater offense.

I don't buy that, but I agree that Swartz arguably overreacted in the moment, and more importantly I think he was too smug in the postgame. You can't say, "Act like you've been there before," when you've never been there before, either...
                              Marvin Harrison??

Comment

He's gotta be better than Kyle Boller.
                                LOL. True dat.

I think the Raiders sign David Garrard this week, if he hasn't gained 30 lbs. They're a playoff contender, they can't win with either Boller or Terrelle Pryor.
                                Good point on Garrard. Heck, I'd sign him even if he had gained 30 lbs. That'd still keep him abut 50 under JaMarcus, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X