Week 5 musings...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bodhizefa View Post
    He only played 10 games last year during what was arguably Rivers best season of his career. And they were cycling through wide receivers like crazy last year, too. I think it's just a slow start. Sproles couldn't have meant THAT much to Rivers, could he? (says the guy who traded for Rivers two weeks ago, lol)
    Honestly, I think Rivers is a huge buy low. But I have no idea what's wrong with him, so I want to find out before I make any moves!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      What's up with Rivers? 6 TDs and 7 INTs? Does Gates mean that much? VJax has basically been shut down since Gates went down. What the dealio?
      My personal opinion is that they finally have a running game.

Ryan Mathews is a perfect 5 for 5 in Quality Games in PPR leagues and Mike Tolbert is 3 for 5 in QG's.

So, there's isn't a big reason to throw as much and when Rivers is throwing he's obviously making too many mistakes causing the INT's or there have been a ton of tipped balls....not sure there.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
        My personal opinion is that they finally have a running game.

Ryan Mathews is a perfect 5 for 5 in Quality Games in PPR leagues and Mike Tolbert is 3 for 5 in QG's.

So, there's isn't a big reason to throw as much and when Rivers is throwing he's obviously making too many mistakes causing the INT's or there have been a ton of tipped balls....not sure there.
        This year they're averaging 123 yards per game rushing. Last year, they averaged 113 yards per game rushing. Both seasons they averaged 4.0 YPC. I don't see how that would make for the vast difference in Rivers effectiveness.

Comment

Has their pass protection gotten worse?
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
          X