J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      omigosh, Andre Johnson just hit the dirt untouched, writhing in agony, grabbing his knee......
      apparently a hammy.

Comment

100 quick yards for Torain.

McDaniels has done squat with the Rams offense.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          100 quick yards for Torain.

McDaniels has done squat with the Rams offense.
          And I cut his ass a couple of weeks ago, thinking that one handcuff (Helu) to Hightower was enough...silly me.
          "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
          - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
          -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
            And I cut his ass a couple of weeks ago, thinking that one handcuff (Helu) to Hightower was enough...silly me.
            nobody can figure out Shannys rb rotation and gyrations.
            After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
              nobody can figure out Shannys rb rotation and gyrations.
              True, the only upside for me is that Torain is made of glass. Not wishing for it, but it's kind of inevitable...
              "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
              - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
              -Warren Ellis

Comment

Cowboys staring at another epic collapse: they lead 30-27, but Lions 1st and goal at the 4 with 2:00 left...

3rd and 3 incomplete BUT defensive holding gives Lions 1st down, wow

now TD Lions, with 1:48 left and Cowboys out of timeouts....

Cowboys LOSE 34-30, blow a 20-3 lead, of course Eagles blow 23-3 lead and lose 24-23 to the 49ers, too
                Last edited by Judge Jude; 10-02-2011, 03:30 PM.
                finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Dream Team = 1-3

next thing you know, they're going to lose to Argentina!

Comment

Chad henne out with an arm injury.....

Comment

Cardinals would have beaten the Cardinals, 27-24, if not for a horrendous, horrendous call.

Dopey Cruz for the Giants stumbled after a catch down to around the AZ 30, untouched, then got up and left the ball on the ground (a la the Chargers play a couple of years ago). Fumble, Cardinals ball, less then 3 minutes left, Giants no timeouts, game virtually over.

Instead, they rule that Cruz had "given himself up," like a QB slide or a kneeldown, which is absurd.

Giants TD on next play for 31-27 lead, trying to hold on now....
                      finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                      own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                      won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                      RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                      C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                      1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                      OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

ugh, going up against the Ravens D in two leagues. Thanks Jets.

Comment

Sanchez will be lucky to get out of this alive. I play in a league that penalizes turnovers so Sanchez having 3 is huge. I'm up 90.64 to 79.22 right now since Sanchez has -4.58 points.

The only TDs I have today are the 2 from the Lions and the 2 that Eli threw. Best, Chris JOhnson, Maclin, Smith, and Shockey (Gates owner) all without TDs

Comment

I have the Detroit D, and its 2 TD. Defense might win me the game, since he started the Jets D. Less helpful is me finally getting fed up with Succop, and dropping him just before a 22 point performance.

Oh yes, the Chiefs leading after the 2nd half. I expected them to be 3-1 at this point, but this is a lot better than it could have been. At least they are playing hard again.

J
                            Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

On the second "fumble" by Sanchez didn't the pass rusher lead with his helmet and it's that a penalty? They change these rules more often than Fletch changed his underwear, I can't keep it straight.

(I feel like I'm watching Ken O'Brien scrambling out there.)
                              I'm unconsoled I'm lonely, I am so much better than I used to be.

The Weakerthans Aside

Comment

Ravens D could be the only thing keeping me undefeated. Sanchez has been brutal

Comment

Working...
                                X