Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chancellor View Post
    Lessee...comments on above:

Ryan Grant had a good game, but I'm not sure I'd get too fired up. He's still solid between the tackles, and doesn't fumble, but IMO, he's pretty limited due to lack of speed. But he's a nice 1-2 with Starks.

As a Packer fan, the only thing more fun than beating the Bears is beating the Bears AND watching the Viqueens choke a 3rd consecutive game away.

If I were Tom Brady, I'd wonder why I bother throwing to Ochostinko at all. Roberto Duran, meet someone with harder hands than yours.

Gotta agree with Revo about Mendenhall. Yes, the blocking hasn't been great, but he's missing some of the few holes that are actually there.
    Take it easy on the Vikings. The Chefs play them this week.

J
    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by onejayhawk View Post
      I have a dirty sock. Would someone please stuff it in Dieon's moth.

J
      Slow your roll, baby, slow your roll!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Slow your roll, baby, slow your roll!
        Dont you mean Show your Roll?

I am willing to sacrifice more than a sock if someone can shut the guy up. Shut him down works too.

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Originally posted by off_the_wall View Post

That mad rush you hear are fantasy football owners running to the waiver wise trying to nab rookie WR Torrey Smith, after his 152 and 3 TD games this week versus the Rams.
          I actually drafted Torrey Smith in my main league and then (like an idiot) dropped him....and now I'm in the mad dash to get him with everyone else.

Comment

Someone in my auction league drafted him for $1 (in a $250 cap) and then dropped him. I've bid $53 (of $100 in FAAB) to get him, I'm sure others will be in that ballpark too. He's probably kicking himself.

ETA: This is a 14-team league with 20 roster spots, so there's very little of worth on the WW.
            Last edited by Erik; 09-28-2011, 10:26 AM.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

I ended up landing T Smith for $11 ($100 cap). Wasn't expecting to get him, it was more of a 'price enforcing' bid.
              I'm sorry, man, but I've got magic. I've got poetry in my fingertips. Most of the time--and this includes naps --I'm an F-18, bro. And I will destroy you in the air. I will deploy my ordinance to the ground.

Comment

Working...
              X