*Week Three Discussion Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revo View Post
    through 3 games, Matt Cassel has 266 yards passing.
    That's a half for Tom Brady.
    I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Is Tampa's defense this good or is Atlanta playing that bad?

Comment

Yikes -- Kenny Britt tore BOTH the ACL and MCL in his knee and will have season-ending surgery tomorrow.

Comment

Welcome back, Sidney Rice: 8 for 109 in his 1st start for Seattle.

Comment

some wacky standings:

AFC EAST: Bills 3-0, Patriots 2-1, Jets 2-1, Dolphins 0-3
            AFC NORTH: Ravens 2-1, Steelers 2-1, Browns 2-1, Bengals 1-2
            AFC SOUTH: Texans 2-1, Titans 2-1, Jaguars 1-2, Colts 0-3
            AFC WEST: Chargers 2-1, Raiders 2-1, Broncos 1-2, Chiefs 0-3

NFC EAST: Redskins 2-0*, Giants 2-1, Cowboys 1-1*, Eagles 1-2
            NFC NORTH: Packers 3-0, Lions 3-0, Bears 1-2, Vikings 0-3
            NFC SOUTH: Saints 2-1, Buccaneers 2-1, Falcons 1-2, Panthers 1-2
            NFC WEST: 49ers 2-1, Seahawks 1-2, Cardinals 1-2, Rams 0-3
            finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
            own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
            won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
            RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
            C Stallings 2, Casali 1
            1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
            OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

How much longer do the Broncos start Orton? The guy is a stiff.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Howard Erskin reporting Vick out 3-4 weeks.
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                  How much longer do the Broncos start Orton? The guy is a stiff.
                  He is nothing more than a back up QB. We learned that in Chicago.

Comment

I have not watched the replay yet, but at least the Chiefs showed up for a game. A close loss to SD, even at home, is clearly better than weeks 1 and 2, even though both teams are 3-0 and surprising people.

Naturally, there was another injury to a major player. Hopefully this one is not for the season.

J
                    Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

Wow, you had a tough weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                        Wow, you had a tough weekend.
                        I did. Luckily I switched Dallas Clark out and put in Fred Davis. I need 7 points to squeak by Piney.

Comment

I did. Luckily I switched Dallas Clark out and put in Fred Davis. I need 7 points to squeak by Piney.
                          That in itself is sad. My team sucks and I can't pick the right WR2 for the 2nd straight week.
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Eskin. Who's a showboating idiot, but he is sometimes a good source for Eagles stuff because he's friends with Reid.
                            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                              Eskin. Who's a showboating idiot, but he is sometimes a good source for Eagles stuff because he's friends with Reid.
                              Apparently, Reid is not giving Eskin all the info.

From Rotoworld:
                              Coach Andy Reid said Monday that Michael Vick has a contusion on his right hand, not a fracture.
                              Despite a report that Vick would be out 3-4 weeks, Reid is now calling his quarterback "day to day." He said that the hand is extremely sensitive to touch, but Vick has not been ruled out for Sunday's game against the 49ers. It sounds like Vick's status will depend on swelling and pain tolerance. Considering the injury is to his non-throwing hand, Vick may very well be able to suit up.

Comment

I think these coaches downplay every injury so that the other team needs to do extra prep and in some cases like Vick, for the team psyche so that they dont feel the pressure of not having Vick for an extended period of time.

Comment

Working...
                                X