No announcement yet.

RJ Pay for Play - Draft Discussion Thread 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I definitely have mediocre RB's...that's why I figured that I needed to grab another top WR to offset my production at RB. I was also thinking about grabbing a tight end, but figured that Manningham would never make it back to me in Round 6, but the tight ends might.

Comment

Well, I am happy
      After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Just updated frae, but you boys were mean to him, snaking FJax and Mario... needs a little time to readjust and find a reason to not draft Beck...
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
          Just updated frae, but you boys were mean to him, snaking FJax and Mario... needs a little time to readjust and find a reason to not draft Beck...
          If missing out on Fred Jackson is messing him up this much he might just draft Beck

Comment

Hammer PM'd me and said I was up...but frae is up, right?

I don't have a 5th round pick....

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
              Hammer PM'd me and said I was up...but frae is up, right?

I don't have a 5th round pick....
              Yep, frae is up with your 5th round pick right now.
              14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
              RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
              WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
              TE: Olsen (NA)
              K: Lutz (7)
              DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                If missing out on Fred Jackson is messing him up this much he might just draft Beck
                I think someone is trying to talk him down off the ledge cuz I haven't heard back from him yet...
                I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

What's there to think about? He's got 2 of the next 3 picks. Just put 3 names on the wall and throw a dart. That's how I make my picks.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                    I think someone is trying to talk him down off the ledge cuz I haven't heard back from him yet...
                    Maybe the earthquake got him?

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
                      What's there to think about? He's got 2 of the next 3 picks. Just put 3 names on the wall and throw a dart. That's how I make my picks.
                      Originally posted by griswold View Post
                      Maybe the earthquake got him?
                      He's in meetings and been trying to get to his laptop but no luck yet... I sent him the top 3 kickers from my draft board, but he's not ready to "drop a duece" yet

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
                        Agreed, spoken by the guy who took Fred Jackson.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                          Agreed, spoken by the guy who took Fred Jackson.
                          Jamie, can you just pick again and give Fred Jackson to Keith. It would help speed this thing up a bunch.

Comment

He's on his way home and will pick forthwith...

Comment

Sorry for the delay our afternoon in service wound up being meetings in groups without laptops. I am home now and will make my pick and can make my other pick quickly now. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                                Sorry for the delay our afternoon in service wound up being meetings in groups without laptops. I am home now and will make my pick and can make my other pick quickly now. Sorry.
                                No worries, here's an update: Fred Jackson is not available. John Beck is.

Comment

Working...
                                X