RJ Pay for Play - Draft Discussion Thread 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by griswold View Post
    Hey dude....do you think it will be much longer...I've been hanging online waiting for you to pick...if you think it will another 30 minutes or more, I'll check back later....no biggie...just wondering.
    Gris if you want you can PM me your pick... I'm not up for 8 more picks

Comment

Hey dude....do you think it will be much longer...I've been hanging online waiting for you to pick...if you think it will another 30 minutes or more, I'll check back later....no biggie...

Hey, just my wondering,

Gris
      Fixed...Never seen Gris so riled up before
      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

I sent Schlesinj a message saying I'm just going to pass on the trade up after all so he should be good to pick soon, Gris.

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
          Fixed...Never seen Gris so riled up before
          Riled up...I was just asking....I thought it was very polite...

Comment

Whew....I thought Rivers was going to get pick....he took Romo which is a good pick....but I wanted Rivers.

Ok, carry on folks....thanks.

Comment

Whew....I thought Rivers was going to get pick....he took Romo which is a good pick....but I wanted Rivers.

Ok, carry on folks....thanks.
              I was deciding between the three qbs, but went with the guy not throwing to V Jackson. I am not sure if I would rather have double points or not. I also just realized both my RBs have the same bye.

Comment

And I decided not to trade up because I figured one of Romo or Rivers would make it back to me. Alas...

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  And I decided not to trade up because I figured one of Romo or Rivers would make it back to me. Alas...
                  Ouch....sorry dude...

Comment

Ouch....sorry dude...

if youre sorry, why did you just call me laughing about how you screwed Stephen?
                    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Heading home....will make my pick when I get home after Stephen takes Beck...
                      I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                      You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                      "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                      It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Hey if I come up today can someone text me? I am going to inservice so I will have my laptop, but I won't be checking it unless I am up. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                          Hey if I come up today can someone text me? I am going to inservice so I will have my laptop, but I won't be checking it unless I am up. Thanks.
                          I will hit you up Keith and thinks for the IM last night. I was playing softball.
                          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Whoops, sorry about jumping the gun there, J.

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              Whoops, sorry about jumping the gun there, J.
                              No worries, I wasn't going to take Ryan anyway with Brees already on my roster. If I could have moved Brees for a 2nd round pick, I was looking at Ryan and Schaub with that pick. Since I couldn't get anyone to bite on Brees, I pulled the trigger on Finley.
                              14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
                              RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
                              WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
                              TE: Olsen (NA)
                              K: Lutz (7)
                              DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

it sucks having mediocre RBs. I was all set to take Manningham but felt I needed a 3rd RB to insure against my top 2. I had Manningham's name typed in and ready to hit send but thought again and went with Bush.

Comment

Working...
                                X