RJ Pay for Play - Draft Discussion Thread 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
    Best is one of those players I'll be shocked if he ends up on any of my teams... he's getting drafted really high for the risk IMO.
    The conspiracy theorist in me figured Revo posted the Best conk thread when he did trying to get him to slide to the end of the 2nd round since he had no RBs lol
    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
      The conspiracy theorist in me figured Revo posted the Best conk thread when he did trying to get him to slide to the end of the 2nd round since he had no RBs lol
      Does he want someone to pick John Beck too?

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
        Is Mike Shanahan secretly in this draft?

Comment

Did we vote to make this a 3-QB league?

Comment

Stephen, you mailbox is full. Just tried to send you a PM.
            14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
            RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
            WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
            TE: Olsen (NA)
            K: Lutz (7)
            DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
              Stephen, you mailbox is full. Just tried to send you a PM.
              Do we need a "Stephen Webb, kindly clear out your PM Inbox" thread?

Comment

Emptied. I need to make my son's lunch and I'm still tossing the idea of two players back and forth. I'll pick inside of the next 20-30 minutes.

Comment

I appear to be the only one posting 2K11 threads!

Honestly, I probably would not have taken Best at 2.12. Remember, I suffered with him taking him at 1.11 last season!

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                    Is Mike Shanahan secretly in this draft?
                    Did we vote to make this a 3-QB league?
                    Tough crowd in here...
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Tough crowd in here...
                      If I offended John Beck I'd like to apologize to Kyle Shanahan

Comment

If I offended John Beck I'd like to apologize to Kyle Shanahan
                        Well you certainly don't want to tell Beck to tell Shannahan that you have apologized because the message would likely be intercepted

Comment

pick #4.02 will be available for trade. I realize I am a little early here but want to give all a chance.
                          After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Entertaining offers for 3.02, so I may need a few minutes.

Comment

Entertaining offers for 3.02, so I may need a few minutes.
                              Hey dude....do you think it will be much longer...I've been hanging online waiting for you to pick...if you think it will another 30 minutes or more, I'll check back later....no biggie...just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                                Hey dude....do you think it will be much longer...I've been hanging online waiting for you to pick...if you think it will another 30 minutes or more, I'll check back later....no biggie...just wondering.
                                Sorry, I am waiting for Stephan as he was interested in jumping to my pick.

ETA: He is on.

Comment

Working...
                                X