Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chiefs release 5-time Pro Bowler Brian Waters
    Saints sign RB Darren Sproles
    Last edited by revo; 07-28-2011, 10:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Patriots Trade for Chad Johnson.
      So THAT's why I didn't find anything under "Ochocinco" in the search...

Comment

Broncos sign Willis McGahee
        Dolphins sign Matt Moore, probably taking them out of the Kyle Orton sweepstakes (if there is one)

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          Dolphins sign Matt Moore, probably taking them out of the Kyle Orton sweepstakes (if there is one)
          Latest I read is that McGahee deal is not done yet.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
            Sounds like Orton is not going anywhere. I think that they're out of dance partners.

Comment

Namdi to the Iggles.
              After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Namdi to the Iggles.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JFP_FpfjoJ2003tr8(@((U!@ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

5 years, $60 million, $25 million guaranteed for Nnamdi.

Comment

Namdi to the Iggles.
                    that one came out of nowhere!

Comment

Namdi to the Iggles.
                      Why the Steelers refused to get him is beyond me. Imagine the Steelers Defense with THE best shutdown corner in the league.
                      "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                        Why the Steelers refused to get him is beyond me. Imagine the Steelers Defense with THE best shutdown corner in the league.
                        I don't think they were in the cap position to do so. They are still over it now and have already released Adams, Randle El and Starks. Add to that the Steelers have not put a premium on CB in a long time and their formula of getting pressure to the QB by spending at LB has worked I never for a minute thought the Steelers would be in on it. All that said good for the Eagles for making all this work, they have upgraded for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                          I don't think they were in the cap position to do so. They are still over it now and have already released Adams, Randle El and Starks. Add to that the Steelers have not put a premium on CB in a long time and their formula of getting pressure to the QB by spending at LB has worked I never for a minute thought the Steelers would be in on it. All that said good for the Eagles for making all this work, they have upgraded for sure.
                          Make the cap room for someone that good..and doesn't it show that they pay so little attention to CB
                          "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
                            Make the cap room for someone that good..and doesn't it show that they pay so little attention to CB
                            They always have, their belief seems to be you win from the inside out on defense and I don't think we can argue too much with the results recently. Sure the Pack took it to them, but they still got within one game of another trophy.

Comment

Eagles sign DE/DT Cullen Jenkins. 5 years, $25 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                                Eagles sign DE/DT Cullen Jenkins. 5 years, $25 million.
                                Crap.
                                I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

Working...
                                X