Playoff Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff Thread

Wild card fever. Some teams will be shells of themselves thanks to key injuries (Miami, Baltimore).

Originally posted by revo View Post
    Wild card fever. Some teams will be shells of themselves thanks to key injuries (Miami, Baltimore).
    Hate to see games affected by injuries. Super Bowls are hard to win.

Comment

Jacksonville with an all-time epic comeback to KO the Chargers and hopefully Brandon Staley.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
        Jacksonville with an all-time epic comeback to KO the Chargers and hopefully Brandon Staley.
        I just found out this morning that the Jags won and I was like wait...what? I watched a little bit of the first half and saw the Chargers leading 27-0 with Lawrence throwing 4 INT's & 0 TD's. Now I find out that he threw 0 INT's & 4 TD's in the second half to win it. That's crazy!

edit: OK, Lawrence's first TD was at the end of the first half.
        “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
          I just found out this morning that the Jags won and I was like wait...what? I watched a little bit of the first half and saw the Chargers leading 27-0 with Lawrence throwing 4 INT's & 0 TD's. Now I find out that he threw 0 INT's & 4 TD's in the second half to win it. That's crazy!

edit: OK, Lawrence's first TD was at the end of the first half.
          you're not the dude that lost 1.4 million betting this game I hope.
          I'm not expecting to grow flowers in the desert...

Comment

Originally posted by heyelander View Post
            you're not the dude that lost 1.4 million betting this game I hope.
            No, I would have watched the entire game if I had any money riding on it.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bucs fired OC Byron Leftwich

Comment

Uh-oh Mahomes.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Uh-oh Mahomes.
                  Mahomes was able to limp back into the game on a heavily taped ankle and help the Chiefs win by a TD. But, I bet he's feeling it today.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Great season for the G-Men, but cmon guys, let's get a real WR corps next season, mmm'Kay?

Comment

Mahomes was able to limp back into the game on a heavily taped ankle and help the Chiefs win by a TD. But, I bet he's feeling it today.
                      Diagnosed as a high-ankle sprain. Mahomes and the Chiefs will play in their 5th straight AFC championship game next week.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Tony Pollard broke his fibula in the Cowboys loss yesterday

Comment

Lots going on in the first quarter in Philly. Brock Purdy hurt, Bosa apparently injured...Eagles with an incompletion that wasn't caught in time leading to a touchdown.
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
                          ---------------------------------------------
                          The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
                          George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Brock Purdy tore his UCL Sunday and will likely need TJ surgery.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                            X