No announcement yet.

2020 NFL Offseason Transaction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Titans sign DL Jadeveon Clowney for 1 year/$12 million.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Bills sign CB Tre'Davious White for 4 years/$70 million, making him the leagues highest paid CB.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        Maybe not: Free agent Jadeveon Clowney tells Josina Anderson he has yet to make a decision on his new team.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Maybe not: Free agent Jadeveon Clowney tells Josina Anderson he has yet to make a decision on his new team.
          And after all of that Clowney squeezes another $3 million out of them: Titans sign DL Jadeveon Clowney for 1 year/$15 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And Washington surprisingly releases RB Adrian Peterson.
            Lions sign RB Adrian Peterson for 1 year/$1.1 million.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

The Dolphins waive QB Josh Rosen. The former UCLA star and 2018 first round pick (10th overall) will be looking to play for his third team in as many seasons.
              Bucs add QB Josh Rosen to their practice squad.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Steelers sign DE Cameron Heyward to a 4-year/$71.4 million extension through 2024.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Cardinals sign WR DeAndre Hopkins to a 2-year/$54.5 million contract extension through 2024.
                  Last edited by madducks; 09-08-2020, 01:18 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Browns sign RB Kareem Hunt to a 2-year/$13.25 million contract extension through 2022.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Rams sign CB Jalen Ramsey to a five-year, $105 million extension through 2025.

With the deal, Ramsey surpasses the Bills Tre'Davious White as the NFL's highest paid CB.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Steelers 2014 first round draft pick and two-time Pro Bowl LB Ryan Shazier "officially" retired as a player today at the age of 28.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...retirement-nfl

Shazier was rushed to a University of Cincinnati hospital on Dec. 4, 2017, after a tackle attempt against the Cincinnati Bengals on Monday Night Football left him struggling to move. He went headfirst into rookie Josh Malone and immediately collapsed. Shazier grabbed his back as he rolled onto his side, unable to move his legs.

He underwent spinal stabilization surgery a few days later, and he didn't regain movement in his legs until the following February.
                        After months of rehab, Shazier walked across the stage with the help of his then-fiancée (and now wife), Michelle, at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, to announce the Steelers' first-round pick of the 2018 draft.
                        Last edited by madducks; 09-09-2020, 05:08 PM.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Broncos sign K Brandon McManus to a 4-year/$17.2 million contract extension through 2024.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Rams sign WR Cooper Kupp to a 3 year/$48 million extension through 2023.

Saints sign RB Alvin Kamara to a 5 year/$75 million extension through 2025.

Vikings sign RB Dalvin Cook to a 5 year/$63 million extension through 2025.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Patriots release K Nick Folk.

The Patriots also waived K Justin Rohrwasser, so Belichick will have to make a last-minute signing this weekend.
                              And now Folk is the starting kicker again after the Patriots signed both Rohrwasser and Folk to the practice squad at the beginning of the week. What the Folk are they doing?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And now Folk is the starting kicker again after the Patriots signed both Rohrwasser and Folk to the practice squad at the beginning of the week. What the Folk are they doing?
                                There's always some angle with Bill...
                                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Working...
                                X