No announcement yet.

Official Week 15 Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Rams had two plays on that final drive where both players should have gone out of bounds instead of dancing around for more yards. One of them was Todd Gurley, who normally has great on-field awareness. The botched plays cost the Rams about 20-25 seconds combined, and would have given them a couple of more shots at the end zone. Very bizarre.

Comment

The Judge, Ito Ford is having knee surgery and is done for the year, leaving Tevin Coleman as the sole remaining option in ATL. Could be a great play in your league title game, if you have him.

Also, Marcus Murphy is having surgery to fix a dislocated elbow, which means the Bills have one healthy RB (Keith Ford) remaining.

Comment

The Arizona Republic expects that Steve Wilks will be one and done with the Cards. I haven't watched too many Cardinals games, but getting saddled at QB with a rotting corpse and a rookie way over his head, not even Vince Lombardi could have made that work.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
          The Judge, Ito Ford is having knee surgery and is done for the year, leaving Tevin Coleman as the sole remaining option in ATL. Could be a great play in your league title game, if you have him.
          maybe not great but solid. CAR will be coming off a short week. nice weather.

Comment

the problem with Jason Witten is he tries too hard. the tone of his voice is like 'please believe me'. dude needs to relax.

who do you guys like? i enjoy listening to Troy Aikman. heard Ronde Barber yesterday, i thought he was pretty good.
            Last edited by ; 12-17-2018, 09:03 PM.

Comment

we have some lovely parting gifts for the Panthers, who started the season 6-2

AFC
              3 PATRIOTS 9-5, Dolphins 7-7
              4 STEELERS 8-5-1, 6 RAVENS 8-6
              2 TEXANS 10-4, Titans 8-6, Colts 8-6
              1-Y CHIEFS 11-3, 5-Y CHARGERS 11-3

NFC
              4 COWBOYS 8-6, Eagles 7-7, Redskins 7-7
              3-X BEARS 10-4, 6 VIKINGS 7-6-1
              1-X SAINTS 12-2
              2-X RAMS 11-3, 5 SEAHAWKS 8-6

X - clinched division
              Y - clinched playoffs

RACE TO THE BOTTOM (team with weaker schedule gets earlier pick)

1. Cardinals 3-11
              2. Raiders 3-11

3. Jets 4-10
              4. 49ers 4-10
              5. Jaguars 4-10

6. Falcons 5-9
              7. Lions 5-9
              8. Giants
              9. Buccaneers 5-9
              10. Bills 5-9

11. Packers 5-8-1

6-8 - Broncos, Bengals, Panthers
              6-7-1 - Browns
              finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
              own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
              won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
              RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
              C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
              OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                the problem with Jason Witten is he tries too hard. the tone of his voice is like 'please believe me'. dude needs to relax.

who do you guys like? i enjoy listening to Troy Aikman. heard Ronde Barber yesterday, i thought he was pretty good.
                Collinsworth is far and away the best, in my opinion.

Comment

After watching that game, there is no doubt that Cam has some sort of a serious shoulder injury. I'd bet he could throw the ball 40 yards if nobody was rushing him...
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

yes, Newton had to be subbed out for a Hail Mary pass a week or two ago.
                    finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                    own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                    won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                    RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                    C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                    1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                    OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

• And Cam has been shut down for the remainder of the year

Comment

• By this time next year Panther fans will be saying "Cam who?" as Taylor Heinicke becomes All Pro.

Or maybe that is just me rooting for ODU players.

Comment

• should i play Andrew Luck at home vs NYG or Matt Ryan @CAR?

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                            should i play Andrew Luck at home vs NYG or Matt Ryan @CAR?
                            Would you rather be Lucky or Ryany?

All kidding aside. The "experts" pick Luck 75-6 over Ryan.

Comment

• Originally posted by nullnor View Post
                              should i play Andrew Luck at home vs NYG or Matt Ryan @CAR?
                              I'd go with Luck at home. NYG defense isn't anything to write home about and Ryan has historically performed worse on the road.

Comment

• this was my thinking as well. i drafted Wentz, Luck and Ryan and have barely played Luck for some reason but still managed to make it. i was thinking with Cam out, maybe CAR offense will suffer and provide more opportunities for ATL, but it's an unknown. so why risk it. although it's a divisional game and those can be weird, close games. defensive games. IND is running the ball well but Luck is at home and should put up some points compared to last week. stats evening out.

Comment

Working...
                                X