NY Giants...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Giants...

Looks like I'm going to have to root for the Giants...

BREAKING: New York Giants owner Steve Tisch RIPS Trump says NY Giants players will not be punished for national anthem kneeling,

“We support our players. They are not going to be punished. There is not going to be any punitive action taking place against them.”
    Not that any of the other owners are going to follow suit, or did the Jets guy already go in that direction?
    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
    -Warren Ellis

[QUOTE=Hornsby;309228]Looks like I'm going to have to root for the Giants...

Not that any of the other owners are going to follow suit, or did the Jets guy already go in that direction?

Do you realize his fellow owner, mr mara, helped draft these national anthem rules right? Will you only root for half the Giants?
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

[QUOTE=Hammer;309233]
      Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
      Looks like I'm going to have to root for the Giants...

Do you realize his fellow owner, mr mara, helped draft these national anthem rules right? Will you only root for half the Giants?
      I'll wait to see if the players are allowed to actually protest if they wish to do so...and I'll only root for the offense.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
      X