No announcement yet.

2K18 RJ Play for Pay Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

While we still have everyone's attention, how about we discuss some rule changes for next season? We keep discussing but rarely implement!

1 - I think most points should get the 6th playoff seed. This takes some variable of luck out of it.
    2 - Let's finally do away with those pesky kickers
    3 - there should be a consolation round deciding the bottom 6 draft slots

Anything else to discuss? Throw them out now!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      While we still have everyone's attention, how about we discuss some rule changes for next season? We keep discussing but rarely implement!

1 - I think most points should get the 6th playoff seed. This takes some variable of luck out of it.
      2 - Let's finally do away with those pesky kickers
      3 - there should be a consolation round deciding the bottom 6 draft slots

Anything else to discuss? Throw them out now!
      I'm a traditionalist, I like the way we treat kickers with bonus points for distance FG's

I like most points, we do that in our home league for the final 2 spots. It helps take some of the sting out of those high point losses.

Still not a fan of negative points...maybe keep then for Int's, but eliminate them for fumbles.
      "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
      - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
      -Warren Ellis

Comment

I'm not a fan of using kickers or defense but would choose kickers over defense, so I guess that's a vote for keeping kickers.

One way to make the league a lot more challenging and interesting is to go to 2 QB's or at least add a FLEX spot that can be a QB.

Comment

Watson almost pulled it out for Mike and things would have got interesting. He just got sacked and I think he will just kneel if he gets it back.

Comment

3 way tie for 2nd at 9-3. Gris is up about 40 on Westing and over a 100 on Hornsby.

3 way tie for the last spot. SDS has about a 30 point lead on Jamie and a 50 point lead on Piney.

I'm the one seed and Hammer is the 5 seed. The rest is TBD.

Comment

Looks like Mike is going to sneak in over Jamie for the last spot. Both will win this week, Piney won too but was too far back on points. So the 3 will tie at 6-7 and Mike was up by 17.1 in total points going into this week and currently trails by 16.4 points this week vs Jamie and has AP left to play.

Westing game will be the 2 seed. Gris lost and Hornsby could still win, but he will lose to Westing on tie breaks. If Horns wins he is the 3 if he loses he is the 4.

1. Frae
              2. Westing Game

3. Gris/Horns
              4 Gris/Horns
              5. Hammer
              6 SDS

I am 100% sure I am due for a really bad week, but with this weeks win I am now 22-4 in the last two regular seasons.

Comment

Good luck all in the playoffs.

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
                  Looks like Mike is going to sneak in over Jamie for the last spot. Both will win this week, Piney won too but was too far back on points. So the 3 will tie at 6-7 and Mike was up by 17.1 in total points going into this week and currently trails by 16.4 points this week vs Jamie and has AP left to play.

Westing game will be the 2 seed. Gris lost and Hornsby could still win, but he will lose to Westing on tie breaks. If Horns wins he is the 3 if he loses he is the 4.

1. Frae
                  2. Westing Game

3. Gris/Horns
                  4 Gris/Horns
                  5. Hammer
                  6 SDS

I am 100% sure I am due for a really bad week, but with this weeks win I am now 22-4 in the last two regular seasons.
                  I'm fucked! I had Kareem Hunt. And oft-injured...Stefon Diggs....There's too much talent on the other teams to compete without 2 stud RB's.

Comment

Well I did the impossible in beating Hammer for a 2nd time this year, but it was all for not. I couldn't make up the point difference, but that point diff was on my bench. Who would have started Josh Allen and Jarvis Landry over Tyreek Hill and Kirk Cousins? I can see Josh Allen, but no one would have benched Hill.

Well this has been fun, but I am bowing out of all fantasy football now. Yes no more for me. This has been a nice tough league. Good luck to all for the playoffs.
                    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                      Well I did the impossible in beating Hammer for a 2nd time this year, but it was all for not. I couldn't make up the point difference, but that point diff was on my bench. Who would have started Josh Allen and Jarvis Landry over Tyreek Hill and Kirk Cousins? I can see Josh Allen, but no one would have benched Hill.

Well this has been fun, but I am bowing out of all fantasy football now. Yes no more for me. This has been a nice tough league. Good luck to all for the playoffs.
                      Sorry to hear that Piney, you were a good competitor in the league.

-Warren Ellis

Comment

I am not going to miss you snaking all my picks I had queued this year!

Comment

So Griz loses Hunt and is forced to start Henry. Got to love fantasy football.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                            Holy Schnikes!

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                              Yeah I saw that.....It's happen to me before....I feel bad, but it's part of the Fantasy world.

Henry will suck next week though....because that's what he does.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
                                Yeah I saw that.....It's happen to me before....I feel bad, but it's part of the Fantasy world.

Henry will suck next week though....because that's what he does.
                                It's kind of amazing that you still had him on your roster with the season that he's had...

-Warren Ellis

Comment

Working...
                                X