Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 2018 HOF Enshrinee is.....

Brian Dawkins!

I could have chosen Terrell Owens or Ray Lewis, but I wanted nothing to do with either one of them.

So, I went with great player with great character.

I'm looking forward to it.

Hey, just my yearly Fantasy.

Gris

Met Dawkins a few years back. Loved the way he played the position and carries himself off the field. Classy.
    After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
      Met Dawkins a few years back. Loved the way he played the position and carries himself off the field. Classy.
      Yeah, that's what everyone had been saying.

Comment

Originally posted by griswold View Post
        Yeah, that's what everyone had been saying.
        tell him your good friend would like him to go into the HOF as a Bronco! Then duck.
        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by Hammer View Post
          tell him your good friend would like him to go into the HOF as a Bronco! Then duck.
          LOL....yeah I'm sure that would go over well.

Comment

Working...
          X