Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Week 14 Thread: The FF Playoffs Begin!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official Week 14 Thread: The FF Playoffs Begin!

Gronk & JuJu Suspended
    Mixon concussed
    Eli Backadoo

The Browns can't deal with The Process and fire VP of Football Operations Sashi Brown. The Process is still undefeated, claiming its second initiator.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      The Browns can't deal with The Process and fire VP of Football Operations Sashi Brown. The Process is still undefeated, claiming its second initiator.
      John Dorsey named GM. That was fast!

Comment

Alvin Kamara owners probably rode him out of nowehere to the playoffs, only to lose him to a concussion early in the first quarter.

Comment

Going against Freeman. Ugh

Comment

Alvin Kamara owners probably rode him out of nowehere to the playoffs, only to lose him to a concussion early in the first quarter.
            That's me. Guess I need David Carr to throw for 6 TDs this week to have a chance.

Comment

Originally posted by dslaw View Post
              That's me. Guess I need David Carr to throw for 6 TDs this week to have a chance.
              And since David Carr hasn't played in the NFL since 2012, you're really up against the wall!

Comment

No wonder my team sucks so bad. Maybe Art Monk will come thru with a couple of TD catches.

Comment

The Rooney Rule is a joke.

The Browns knew the GM they wanted to hire. But in order to satisfy the rule, they had to interview a minority candidate. So the Browns somehow managed, according to the NFL, to interview Doug Whaley also -- but keep in mind they announced the firing of Sashi Brown in the morning and later that day announced Dorsey as the new GM.

And the Giants are already firmly attached to Dave Gettleman, so whomever else they bring in is a farce.

Comment

Zach Ertz OUT

Comment

Carson Wentz out with a knee injury. Could be bad.

EDIT— done for the year with a Torn ACL.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer franchise. 😜

Comment

unlike most stupid teams, the Eagles don't have a rookie from Bumfock A&M or a 32-year-old lifelong backup who hasn't taken an NFL snap in 3-4 years.

Foles has had success - as an All-Pro - in the league and isn't terrible. in 2013, he had the NFL's highest passer rating and 27 TD vs 2 INT. is he THAT good? hell no. but he doesn't have to be.

how do I know?
                        Foles' career NFL Passer Rating is 88.2 to Eli's 83.8

finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
                        own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
                        won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
                        RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
                        C Stallings 2, Casali 1
                        1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
                        OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

If Case Keenum can become a winning QB after being free of the clutches of Jeff Fisher, why can't Foles?
                          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Carson Wentz out with a knee injury. Could be bad.

EDIT— done for the year with a Torn ACL.

Couldn’t have happened to a nicer franchise. 
                            I am not an Eagles fan Ed.
                            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                              I am not an Eagles fan Ed.
                              You're not? What's your team?

Comment

Working...
                              X