• Official Week Seven Thread

The Zeke saga continues.......

Originally posted by revo View Post
    The Zeke saga continues.......
    and I keep riding it with both of my teams - I am ready to trade him

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
      and I keep riding it with both of my teams - I am ready to trade him
      I just traded Zeke in my keeper league (he'll be $24 next year) for Matt Ryan, Jay Ajayi, DeSean Jackson & the Vikings D. My fear was that this saga continues, I miss the dump trades and his suspension goes into the fantasy playoffs. I cut my losses now. If he plays the rest of the way, at least I got enough of a return to justify that.

Comment

Chiefs at Raiders sure looked better after game #2. Still TNF has a couple of explosive offenses to watch.

Is it just me or is calling KC's offense explosive kind of weird?

J
        Ad Astra per Aspera

Oh. In that case, never mind. - Wonderboy

GITH fails logic 101. - bryanbutler

Bah...OJH caught me. - Pogues

I don't know if you guys are being willfully ignorant, but... - Judge Jude

Comment

AFC
          PATRIOTS 4-2, BILLS 3-2, DOLPHINS 3-2, Jets 3-3
          STEELERS 4-2, Ravens 3-3
          JAGUARS 3-3, Texans 3-3, Titans 3-3
          CHIEFS 5-2, Broncos 3-2

NFC
          EAGLES 5-1, Redskins 3-2
          VIKINGS 4-2, PACKERS 4-2, Lions 3-3
          PANTHERS 4-2, SAINTS 3-2, Falcons 3-2
          RAMS 4-2, Seahawks 3-2, Cardinals 3-3

FUTURE FRANCHISE QB RACE (or getting to the deal pick for a king's ransom)

0-6 - 49ers, Browns

1-5 - Giants

2-4 - Bears, Chargers, Colts
          2-3 - Bengals, Cowboys, Buccaneers
          Last edited by Judge Jude; 10-19-2017, 10:55 PM.
          finished 10th in this 37th yr in 11-team-only NL 5x5
          own picks 1, 2, 5, 6, 9 in April 2022 1st-rd farmhand draft
          won in 2017 15 07 05 04 02 93 90 84

SP SGray 16, TWalker 10, AWood 10, Price 3, KH Kim 2, Corbin 10
          RP Bednar 10, Bender 10, Graterol 2
          C Stallings 2, Casali 1
          1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17
          OF Cain 14, Bader 1, Daza 1

Comment

The team that benched Cooper is probably not very happy this week

Comment

and Marshawn Lynch is ejected and can expect a suspension to boot

who knew you can't just run out from the sidelines when there is a scuffle and bump a ref and grab his shirt?

everyone but Lynch, apparently

what a clown

C Stallings 2, Casali 1
              1B Votto 10, 3B ERios 2, 1B Zimmerman 2, 2S Chisholm 5, 2B Hoerner 5, 2B Solano 2, 2B LGarcia 10, SS Gregorius 17

Comment

The team with cooper on the bench has lynch starting

Comment

Now almost every team I am playing against this week has Amari Cooper. Damn what a hole to start with.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
                    The team that benched Cooper is probably not very happy this week
                    2 leagues. I got tired of 2 catches for 7 yards. Last week benching him worked out for me. This week, not so much.

Comment

Hey, my team sucking finally paid off....I started Cooper last night, mainly because my only alternative was either the waiver wire, Sammy Watkins who has been even more invisible, and Willie Snead who is still working his way back into Brees' good graces.

Fun fact: Cooper had more points last night than he had in Weeks 1 through 6 COMBINED.

Comment

.500 or better
                        "playoff" teams in CAPS
                        * playing in later games

AFC
                        PATRIOTS 4-2*, BILLS 4-2, DOLPHINS 4-2
                        STEELERS 5-2
                        JAGUARS 4-3, Titans 4-3, Texans 3-3
                        CHIEFS 5-2, Broncos 3-3

NFC
                        EAGLES 6-1, Cowboys 3-3, Redskins 3-3
                        VIKINGS 5-2, PACKERS 4-3, Lions 3-3
                        SAINTS 4-2, Falcons 3-2*, Panthers 4-3
                        RAMS 5-2, SEAHAWKS 4-2

FUTURE FRANCHISE QB RACE (or getting to the deal pick for a king's ransom)
                        bottom 6 all get the job done this week

0-7 - Browns, 49ers

1-6 - Giants

2-5 - Colts
                        2-4 - Buccaneers, Bengals

3-4 - Jets, Ravens, Raiders, Chargers, Bears, Cardinals
                        Last edited by Judge Jude; 10-24-2017, 08:33 AM.

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Broncos early 4th qtr, down 14-0 at the Chargers 31.

QB throws a terrible pass which of course is batted down near the 15.

Wait, I'm sorry, this is 2017. The moron gets his INT, then goes squirrel-in-traffic and gets tackled all the way back at the 7.

hell, he could have batted it down and tossed it into the upper deck and that would have cost his team only 15 yards instead of 24.

announcers don't call the guy out, other than "not sure where he was going there."

#cmonman
                          #getoffmylawn

C Stallings 2, Casali 1

Comment

Originally posted by Midnight Otter
                            Week 7 of the 2017 NFL season and STILL no one has invented a remote that will allow me to mute Collinsworth, but still hear Al.
                            One was invented this past week. It is called The Walking Dead.
                            Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

i kind of like Collinsworth. Jerry Glanville used to get him in a head lock on Inside the NFL on HBO and give him nuggies all the time. afterwards Collinsworth would sit there with a semi-disgusted look on his face. you could tell he didn't like it, but he never made a fuss. i give him points for that.

i always used to think it would be great to make a device where you could block out the announcers but hear the sounds of the game. you guys told me it was a bad idea. and over time i thought it is. i started liking the announcers more. i guess. i don't think you can legally do it.

i saw a squirrel fall from a tree-jump and hit the road with a morbid thud a month ago. out of the corner of my eye i saw what looked like a meteor falling and i caught a glimpse of it in a tuck position. i walked over like 'are you alright?' and surprisingly he was alive, blinking his eye's trying to get his bearings. then he got up slowly and kind of sulked away in pain but looked ok. the position he was in, kind of round, definitely helped break his fall.

one of the squirrels around here only walks on the telephone wires. even tho it's a slow deadend road. i put a lot of food out in the winter. a couple of others ones started doing it too. apparently some are better at it than others. but now i know why only a few do it. because it's hard.

you'll also notice near the end of the summer or in the fall they'll cross the road slowly on foot. like over the course of the year, if they survive, they start learning a little.

Comment

Working...
                              X