• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big trade offer - week 6

I give Zeke and Hilton
    get
    Howard and Evans

12 team standard

I am assuming that zeke does not get suspended.

thoughts?

If Zeke gets suspended you win.
    If Zeke doesn't get suspended you lose.

Comment

agree with revo. I think you could handwave and say that Zeke and Howard are about equal in value given their high uncertainty (suspension and Tarik Cohen) but Zeke is much higher variance, and Evans is better than Hilton. I'd probably decide based on how my team was doing so far - if I needed to get lucky to make the playoffs I would not do the trade and just hope there's no suspension, if my team was already good I might do it to lessen the chance I get hosed... though if I was that certain that my team was good I might hang on to Zeke because he'd be back for the playoffs.

So I think overall I'd probably pass, but it's close.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

thanks-

I will gamble with Zeke and keep him so far

Comment

Working...
        X