No announcement yet.

RJ Pay for Play - Off season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry I've been MIA. Got a new computer recently and have been trying to get all that moved over. I got your emails/PMs and I'm looking at my options in the expansion draft and will let you know my selection sometime today or tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
      I have blocked that out of my mind. I have made some terrible trades to put me over the top and not make the playoffs the last few years.
      Well I will be looking forward to your deals to me again.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Howdy fellows. Looking to go 2-for-2 in RJ leagues and make Mr. Diablo a happy camper. Looking forward to another fun league.

Comment

I'll be gone until August 8th out of the country so as long as we start like a week later (August 15) it's fine with me

Comment

did the dispersal draft start over email? or are they going to do it here?

Comment

Originally posted by frae View Post
              did the dispersal draft start over email? or are they going to do it here?

We'll do it on here. Stephen asked for the weekend to make his decision on draft slot/expansion draft position. He has the following options:

#1 pick in expansion draft & #9 draft slot
              #2 pick in expansion draft & #5 draft slot
              #3 pick in expansion draft & #3 draft slot
              14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
              RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
              WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
              TE: Olsen (NA)
              K: Lutz (7)
              DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

I have Fred Jackson (5) and Lloyd (8) available for middle round picks.
                After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
                  We'll add you to the waiting list, Scott.

I think that this is the draft order for next year, I'm really only unsure about SDS & eldiablo505 spots.

1. Hammer
                  2. schlesinj
                  3. chancellor
                  4. revo
                  5. ezeagle
                  6. jwlincy
                  7. SeaDogStat
                  8. eldiablo505
                  9. Papa Deuce
                  10. frae
                  11. phantaciephreak
                  12. Trautdiggity
                  Oh sure...confuse the fat guys... SDS is in, PD is unsure/out
                  I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                  You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                  "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                  It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

David, Gris, Stephen and Piney...Great*!

* - "Great" as in the "Great...oh ****" the response from Goose (Top Gun) when Viper announced he was in that day's training

Anyone have that phone number from that truck driving school? TruckMasters, I think....
                    I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
                    You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
                    "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
                    It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

Stephen has decided to go with Option #2:

2nd pick in the dispersal draft & #5 draft slot for the fantasy draft.

Piney Boy gets his choice of the following:

1st pick in dispersal draft & #9 draft slot for the fantasy draft
                      3rd pick in dispersal draft & #3 draft slot for the fantasy draft

Gris will get the remaining option.

Comment

I will take the first choice 1pk in dispersal draft and 9th draft slot in the fantasy draft. That leaves Gris with the last selection.

Sorry Gris.....just my wanting the best player available.

So we can I start the dispersal draft?
                        Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                          I will take the first choice 1pk in dispersal draft and 9th draft slot in the fantasy draft. That leaves Gris with the last selection.

Sorry Gris.....just my wanting the best player available.

So we can I start the dispersal draft?

Comment

Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
                            David, Gris, Stephen and Piney...Great*!

* - "Great" as in the "Great...oh ****" the response from Goose (Top Gun) when Viper announced he was in that day's training

Anyone have that phone number from that truck driving school? TruckMasters, I think....

SDS..........(sniff) You stink!

Comment

Sorry for the delay guys. I've had the toughest time getting RJ back into my routine since getting the new computer loaded up. The draft should help that.

Comment

Well, Gris didn't waste any time in his return to the league. He's agreed to a trade with frae:

Gris gets Shonn Greene (9th round keeper) and frae's 10th round pick (#111 overall)
                                frae gets Griswold's 5th round pick (#51 overall)

Comment

Working...
                                X