• Show
Clear All

• Jason, I sent the payment.

Comment

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
      Jason, I sent the payment.
      Got it, thanks Jamie.
      14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
      RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
      WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
      TE: Olsen (NA)
      K: Lutz (7)
      DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

• Originally posted by jwlincy View Post
        League fee is $65, my email address is [email protected]

If you click on the "Personal" tab and click the circle for "Other" they don't take out any PayPal fees.
        Payment sent, Jas...

As for keepers, I reckon it will be LeGarrette Blount (8) and Jamaal Charles (6) barring injuries between now and roster freeze day
        I always liked Alfonseca and he is twice the pitcher Hall of Famer Mordecai Brown was - cavebird 12-8-05
        You'd be surprised on how much 16 months in a federal pen can motivate you - gashousegang 7-31-06
        "...That said, the hippo will always be the gold standard here" - Heyelander's VD XII avatar analysis of SeaDogStat 1-29-07
        It's surprising that attempts to coordinate large groups of socially retarded people would end in this kind of chaos. - Cobain's Ghost 12-19-07

Comment

• Originally posted by SeaDogStat View Post
          Payment sent, Jas...

As for keepers, I reckon it will be LeGarrette Blount (8) and Jamaal Charles (6) barring injuries between now and roster freeze day
          Got it, thanks Mike. Nobody likes a braggard.

Comment

• Everyone has announced their keepers except Piney Boy, phantaciephreak and Trautdiggity. I sent them all emails this morning to remind them.

revo, since both S. Johnson and Lloyd are 8th round keepers, you'll have to make one of them your 7th round keeper.

Thanks.

Comment

Everyone has announced their keepers except Piney Boy, phantaciephreak and Trautdiggity. I sent them all emails this morning to remind them.

revo, since both S. Johnson and Lloyd are 8th round keepers, you'll have to make one of them your 7th round keeper.

Thanks.
              Ahmad Bradshaw and Peyton Hillis

Comment

• Phreak's 2011 Keepers: MJD (1st round) and LeSean McCoy (3rd Round)

How scary is it that I don't actually pick until the 5th round!! Price you pay for going for it all last year.

Comment

• Aaaaarrrgghhhhh!

I hate to do this, but Chris Johnson 1st rd will be my only keeper. I just hope he plays this year.
                  Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
                    Aaaaarrrgghhhhh!

I hate to do this, but Chris Johnson 1st rd will be my only keeper. I just hope he plays this year.
                    Yeah, that's a tough one. You'd think that the Titans will pay him but I guess we'll see.

Comment

• The keeper deadline has officially passed. Up until the draft starts, you can decide not to keep a keeper (injury or other strange circumstance). If you choose to do this, you cannot pick another keeper but you'd get to make a draft pick for that slot. So if Drew Brees gets injured in the next week (before the draft starts) I could decide not to keep him. I'd simply get to make a pick in the 4th round slot, previously occupied by Brees. Once the draft starts, this is not an option.

Comment

• does that mean I can clean up the rosters?
                        After former Broncos quarterback Brian Griese sprained his ankle and said he was tripped on the stairs of his home by his golden retriever, Bella: “The dog stood up on his hind legs and gave him a push? You might want to get rid of that dog, or put him in the circus, one of the two.”

Comment

• Originally posted by Hammer View Post
                          does that mean I can clean up the rosters?
                          The website will do it automatically tomorrow.

Comment

• How does waiver order work? Is it based on draft order or order of record?

Comment

• Originally posted by schlesinj View Post
                              How does waiver order work? Is it based on draft order or order of record?
                              Last year is was based on draft order, inverse of the draft order. I assume that's how we'll do it this year as well.

Comment

The website will do it automatically tomorrow.
                                You'd better make sure all keepers have been checked off, or the site will drop them off rosters.

Comment

Working...
                                X