Comment

Originally posted by swampdragon View Post
      who to start?

non -ppr - 12 team
      Winston vs CHI over Mariota at JAX ?

Clay ar CAR over Eifert vs HOU?

pick 2 of 4
      Rodgers vs CHI, Landry @LAC, Hilton vs ARI, Powell @OAK
      I'd probably go with Winston, Eifert, Rodgers and either Hilton or Powell.

Comment

Is anybody hoping on the Chris Carson bandwagon? Lots of noise from Seattle that they want to see more of him but it's an already muddled backfield with Rawls, Lacy and Prosise. It'd be tough to drop someone right now just to stash him but it seems like he has some good upside.

Comment

Originally posted by Sam View Post
          Is anybody hoping on the Chris Carson bandwagon? Lots of noise from Seattle that they want to see more of him but it's an already muddled backfield with Rawls, Lacy and Prosise. It'd be tough to drop someone right now just to stash him but it seems like he has some good upside.
          How deep a league? and what would you cut for him?

there is upside but still a mess in the backfield - I am not sure if he ever would start for a team in a 12 team league

Comment

In my 14-tm league, Tarik Cohen went for $77 (out of $100) in FAAB last night!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
              um OK?

good luck to that high bidder getting anyone the rest of the year (but maybe it will work out - maybe)

Comment

How deep a league? and what would you cut for him?

there is upside but still a mess in the backfield - I am not sure if he ever would start for a team in a 12 team league
                Only a 10 teamer and non-keeper which is why I didn't but a bid in for him initially. Would have to cut someone like Eric Decker, Rawls, Buck Allen, etc. which is also why I haven't made a move yet. Just curious if anyone else is buying the hype as a potential starting RB down the line since Lacy looks toast and Rawls may or may not be able to stay healthy.

Comment

Only a 10 teamer and non-keeper which is why I didn't but a bid in for him initially. Would have to cut someone like Eric Decker, Rawls, Buck Allen, etc. which is also why I haven't made a move yet. Just curious if anyone else is buying the hype as a potential starting RB down the line since Lacy looks toast and Rawls may or may not be able to stay healthy.
                  Seems they really like Carson, but they're also a RB du Jour kind of team. He's probably good for a start or two in the next few weeks, but once Prosise is healthy, I think he's the guy.

Comment

Carson has the juice that nobody else on the team seems to have. Rawls has it in spurts and then gets hurt...same for Prosise. If you look back at the Seahawks from a couple of seasons ago, they, like all teams, like to have a bellcow, if at all possible.

Lacy is gone by week 6 if everyone is healthy, IMO.
                    "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                    - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                    -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                      I drafted him for $1 in my $250-cap auction keeper league.
                      Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                      We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

So what's up with Foreman getting so much work tonight with the Texans? Not complaining since I own him in a keeper, but this seems to come out of nowhere...
                        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                          I drafted him for $1 in my $250-cap auction keeper league.

You sir suck.
                          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

who to start?

non -ppr - 12 team
                            Winston vs CHI over Mariota at JAX ?

Clay ar CAR over Eifert vs HOU?

pick 2 of 4
                            Rodgers vs CHI, Landry @LAC, Hilton vs ARI, Powell @OAK
                            I started Eifert - he was OK

Brisett to start for Colts - does that change last pick?

Comment

I started Eifert - he was OK

Brisett to start for Colts - does that change last pick?
                              I'd still go with Rodgers and then probably a coin flip amongst the last three. I think I'd lean towards Hilton who has a higher ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X