FFPC Teams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FFPC Teams

So I have done 4 FFPC drafts. 3 20 round drafts with in season FAAB and one 28 round best ball league. I finished 2 about a month ago and am finishing the other two up now. So for your entertainment here is how they went...

Ok I drew the 1st pick in this draft. These leagues are all PPR and TE's get 1.5 per reception.

1. David Johnson
    2. Doug Baldwin
    3. D. Thomas
    4. Joe Mixon
    5. Larry Fitzgerald
    6. Tevin Coleman
    7. DaVante Parker
    8. Randall Cobb
    9. Terrance West
    10. Phillip Rivers
    11. Cam Brate
    12. Sterling Shepherd
    13. Andy Dalton
    14. Antonio Gates
    15. Dion Lewis
    16. D Njoku
    17. James Conner
    18. C Kupp
    19. TJ Yeldon
    20. G Gano

I'll buy a Defense in faab before the season starts

Next one was from the 3rd slot

1. Antonio Brown
    2. DeMarco Murray
    3. Aaron Rodgers
    4. Tyreek Hill
    5. E. Sanders
    6. B Powell
    7. A Abdulah
    8. D Henry
    9. D Jackson
    10 J Witten
    11 Jordan Mathews
    12 Andy Dalton
    13. Breshad Perriman
    14. J Cooke
    15 Dion Lewis
    16 TJ Yeldon
    17. Antonio Gates
    18. Tavon Austin
    19. Laq Treadwell
    20 Janikowski

Same thing I'll buy a defense

BEST BALL DRAFT I again am picking 3rd

1. Antonio Brown
    2. Jay Ajayi
    3. L Fournette
    4. Sammy Watkins (before the trade)
    5. M Bryant
    6. Tevin Coleman
    7. Kelvin Benjamin
    8. DeSean Jackson
    9. Mariota
    10. Thielen
    11. Dalton
    12. Dwayne Allen
    13. A-S Jenkins
    14. Chris Thompson
    15. Houston Def
    16. Jalen Richard
    17. Erik Swoope
    18. James Conner
    19. D'Onte Foreman
    20 Janikowski
    21. Kevin White
    22. Maxx Williams
    23 Ten Def
    24. Jason Myeres

still have 4 picks left

Amazginly in the other regular draft I again picked 1st.

1. David Johnson
    2. Travis Kelce
    3. Deandre Hopkins
    4. Larry Fitzgerald
    5. Chrstian McCaffery
    6. Willie Snead
    7. Russell Wilson
    8. Jeremy Maclin
    9. Derrick Henry
    10 Cam Meredith
    11. Dak Prescot
    12. Shane Vereen
    13. Jason Witten
    14. Ted Ginn
    15. Arizona D
    16 JJ Nelson
    17. Gotkowski

3 picks left in this one.

Even though I only picked in 2 slots for 4 drafts the heart of my team is very different after round 1 in each. We will see how it goes. I went with a lot of upside guys in the best ball draft in hopes that each week enough would hit big to help me have big scores. Feel free to leave any thoughts. Thanks.

There isn't one of these teams I dislike. Good job!

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      There isn't one of these teams I dislike. Good job!
      Thanks Ed, we will see how it goes. I did well last year with my regular draft teams in FFPC, but my one best ball team was a bust. Hopefully I can do a little better with this best ball bunch.

Comment

Love your 1st team...a lot. Love, love, love your WR's, and you have a nice selection of young RB's to lean on. Like Dalton where you got him...

Don't like the 2nd team at all, simply because you took a QB way too early, IMO...I get that it's Rodgers, but you had to swing for the fences from there on out. It's just too big a rock in the road to overcome.

Best Ball is good, it's obviously a swing for the fences type of team, but that's what best ball is, IMO.

The 4th team is...interesting. Johnson is so good, that he's essentially 2 backs, so you can afford to wait a bit. Love Kelce with the 1.5 points per catch, love the upside of McCaffery and lots of upside there...might be my favorite.
        "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
        - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
        -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
          Love your 1st team...a lot. Love, love, love your WR's, and you have a nice selection of young RB's to lean on. Like Dalton where you got him...

Don't like the 2nd team at all, simply because you took a QB way too early, IMO...I get that it's Rodgers, but you had to swing for the fences from there on out. It's just too big a rock in the road to overcome.

Best Ball is good, it's obviously a swing for the fences type of team, but that's what best ball is, IMO.

The 4th team is...interesting. Johnson is so good, that he's essentially 2 backs, so you can afford to wait a bit. Love Kelce with the 1.5 points per catch, love the upside of McCaffery and lots of upside there...might be my favorite.
          I like the first team too with Baldwin, Thomas and Fitz. 3 guys that are pretty locked into getting a lot of targets. We will see how the RB's after Johnson play out.

It was my 2nd draft and I just didn't love my options on that pick. I decided to try one team where I took a very early QB. I probably won't be taking Rodgers in any of my redraft leagues now, but I gave it a shot here.

The WR's on the best ball team are all swing for the fences. Hopefully enough of them hit each week. I also took 4 TE's in hopes that one can score something decent each week.

I love getting McCaffery at the top of round 5, IF he hits and I can pair him with DJ this team could be tough. Finally got Kelce to fall to me in one of these drafts and I was happy to snatch him up. That 1.5 PPR is big. Was happy to diversify and take a shot on Hopkins. Fitz is just solid and I was happy to get someone with that floor.

Comment

Working...
          X