2018 NFL Coaching Carousel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is very interesting:

ESPN's Adam Schefter reports Steelers OL coach Mike Munchak has turned down the Cardinals' request for a second interview for their head-coaching vacancy.
    It's a sign the Cardinals have either already settled on a head coach or Munchak may be getting the OC job in Pittsburgh if current OC Todd Haley isn't brought back. Perhaps even Munchak is simply just happy with his OL gig in Pittsburgh and doesn't see the Cardinals job as one worth leaving for considering they have no quarterback. Munchak is going to get a second chance at some point. Schefter adds that Patriots LBs coach Brian Flores is back in play for Arizona.
    (Source: Adam Schefter on Twitter via Rotoworld)
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

As expected, the Steelers will not renew OC Todd Haley's contract. Steelers QB coach Randy Fichtner and OL coach Mike Munchak are considered two of the favorites for the job.
      “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        As expected, the Steelers will not renew OC Todd Haley's contract. Steelers QB coach Randy Fichtner and OL coach Mike Munchak are considered two of the favorites for the job.
        It's Fichtner according to the Steelers beat writer.

The Jets also fired OC John Morton after just one year.

Comment

Titans hire Mike Vrabel as head coach.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

And Romeo Crennel returns to the Texans DC job that he had in 2016 before becoming their assistant HC in 2017. Vrabel was their DC in 2017.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Josh McDaniels reneges on the Colts to return to NE. Buuuut, many of his chosen assistants have already signed their contracts.....

Comment

Eagles QB coach John DeFilippo heads to Minny to become their OC.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                  Josh McDaniels reneges on the Colts to return to NE. Buuuut, many of his chosen assistants have already signed their contracts.....
                  Lot's of scuttlebut around the NFL about what a shitty deal McDaniels pulled. He'd better hope that NE hires him when Belichick hangs it up, because I doubt that he gets another sniff after this move...
                  "Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
                  - Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)

"Your shitty future continues to offend me."
                  -Warren Ellis

Comment

Originally posted by Hornsby View Post
                    Lot's of scuttlebut around the NFL about what a shitty deal McDaniels pulled. He'd better hope that NE hires him when Belichick hangs it up, because I doubt that he gets another sniff after this move...
                    And Tony Dungy commented that it was inexcusable for McDaniels to recruit coordinators, have them quit their jobs and move their families, only to have him quit before they show up.

Comment

Colts now hire Frank Reich to be their next HC.

Comment

Working...
                      X