Jennings at PHI
    or
    wait for
    Farrow at CLE
    Dixon at PIT
    Hightower at TB

pick ONE

Fitz
    Matthews -- is there anything on waivers?

Comment

Fitz - Watkins could get pulled for injury anytime.
      Mathews or Farrow, I think. Farrow was not impressive last week but it is Cleveland.
      In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

Fitz & Farrow for me. Farrow bounces back against a bad Browns DEF.
        14 Team 1/2PPR league (1 Keeper)

QB: Rivers (3), Stafford (5), Keenum (NA)
        RB: Kamara (11), McKinnon (7), Bernard (7)
        WR: M. Thomas (NA), Crabtree (1), Shepard (8), Wallace (NA), Cobb (NA)
        TE: Olsen (NA)
        K: Lutz (7)
        DEF: JAX (7)

(We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WRs, 1 RB/WR/TE, 1 TE, 1 K and 1 DEF)

Comment

I am going to roll the dice and go Farrow - benching RMatthews and Jennings for tonight

Comment

Yeah I think this is the right move. And I'd also take Fitz.

Comment

Rotoworld:

The Cleveland Browns have allowed 493 rushing yards on 6.3 yards per carry in two games since a Week 13 bye.
              The Browns' run defense is giving San Francisco's porous defensive front a run for their money down the stretch, as opposing teams have trampled the Cleveland defense. The Browns D/ST is last in sacks and tied for 29th in takeaways in 2016 and won't be worth fantasy consideration once again in Week 16 when the San Diego Chargers visit FirstEnergy Stadium.

So, play Farrow.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                Rotoworld:

The Cleveland Browns have allowed 493 rushing yards on 6.3 yards per carry in two games since a Week 13 bye.
                The Browns' run defense is giving San Francisco's porous defensive front a run for their money down the stretch, as opposing teams have trampled the Cleveland defense. The Browns D/ST is last in sacks and tied for 29th in takeaways in 2016 and won't be worth fantasy consideration once again in Week 16 when the San Diego Chargers visit FirstEnergy Stadium.

So, play Farrow.
                yep

I have Cam looking for his second good outing of the season against SF this weekend
                and Farrow and Gates looking to score against the Browns

and maybe Todd Gurly magically wont stink this weekend - maybe
                and Julio will be not hurt too

Comment

Working...
                X