Need a 2nd WR...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a 2nd WR...

Which of these guys would you go with for your second WR...I'm pretty desperate...14 team 0.5 ppr
    LaFell, Lockett, E Rogers, or Montgomery? Do I take a chance Montgomery will get me a bunch of points at both WR and some rushing its as well? Or ride LaFell? Lockett's been killing me since I lost Keenan.

Montgomery this week, LaFell longer term. Forget the other two.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
      Montgomery this week, LaFell longer term. Forget the other two.
      I agree with Revo. Montgomery looked good on Sunday. Ride him for tomorrow night.
      Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Agreed with both... also I'd be actively looking to pick up anyone with a pulse over Rogers... with Ben missing 4-6 he becomes completely useless (not that he wasn't useless before).

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
          Agreed with both... also I'd be actively looking to pick up anyone with a pulse over Rogers... with Ben missing 4-6 he becomes completely useless (not that he wasn't useless before).
          WR on the wire include: Quick, Goodwin, Andre Johnson, Perriman, Green-Beckham

Comment

Originally posted by urch420 View Post
            WR on the wire include: Quick, Goodwin, Andre Johnson, Perriman, Green-Beckham
            I'd add green-Beckham or Permian depending on your preference. This is bottom of the barrel lottery ticket territory and those two at least had some juice coming into the league.

Comment

Working...
            X