Matthews for Roethlisberger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matthews for Roethlisberger

6 pt passing touchdowns, full PPR, really big rosters. I can trade Roethlisberger for Jordan Matthews.

If I do, my two starting QBs are Wentz and Cousins and my backup is Prescott/Romo. Matthews goes into a slot in which I've used Sproles, Jonathan Stewart, Mike Wallace, and Rashad Jennings so far.

also for what it's worth Matthews has already had his bye week.
    Last edited by mjl; 10-06-2016, 01:38 AM.
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

I would think you could get a better WR for Big Ben. The 6 pt per passing TD makes him a premium QB. Jordan Matthews does go through a period of dropsies every game. Maybe Wentz or Cousins for Matthews.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
      I would think you could get a better WR for Big Ben. The 6 pt per passing TD makes him a premium QB. Jordan Matthews does go through a period of dropsies every game. Maybe Wentz or Cousins for Matthews.
      I agree -- can you trade Cousins for Matthews? Throw in Sproles or Jennings to get it done.

Comment

I agree with the others....Big Ben is too much for Matthews.

Trade Wentz first, then Cousins...throw in someone if you must.

Comment

Jumping on. 6pts for passing TDs and starting 2QBs makes Ben a much better value here. I'd consider trading any of your other QBs (assuming not a keeper or dynasty league and that isn't a factor) and would think the Wentz hype machine could work in your favor here.

Comment

I told the guy that though I think Matthews would help me, Roethlisberger probably had more value to the rest of the league and I at least ought to see what else was out there before taking a trade. I did that, along with my other QBs, and got offered Crowell for Wentz. I should take that, right? Or at least it's enough better that I can use it to get another counteroffer out of the first guy?
            In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

Comment

You're never going to use Wentz, so Crowell is a great offer for him.

Comment

I agree with revo...take that trade!

Comment

Working...
                X