close fantasy week last week

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• close fantasy week last week

I'm in a league that uses about double a normal active roster, so weekly scores are usually in the 150-200 range.

Last week's final results:

130.52 - 132.38 (margin of victory: 1.86)
    219.18 - 138.98 (80.20)
    167.76 - 168.88 (1.12)
    165.90 - 166.38 (0.48)
    175.86 - 176.28 (0.42)
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

I'm holding on to a 2 point lead for 2nd by the skin of my teeth. Teheran's bombing last night dropped that down to a 0.5 lead but Moore made it up. ERA and WHIP are really tight, but if I can get just one more save, I'll tie the guy behind me in the overall standings & then get more wiggle room. I have Romo & Oh and he has Thornburg.

In this league, rosters are locked after 9/1, so you can't pick anyone up which has hurt a few teams that don't have replacements on the bench (5 man bench). I started streaming starters in mid-July and traded for Moore & Nova to get K's and jumped from 7th to 2nd. There's a $400 difference between 2nd and 3rd place so this is going to be a long week.

Comment

Last week, my buddy told me his team in his league won -- but then lost on a stat correction later on in the week! Oof!

Comment

Working...
      X