Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to do with my team?

10 team non-ppr; start 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, FLEX, TE, K, D

My team is 1-2 so far. My opponents the last two weeks have had the fortunate luck with certain players exploding....week 2 (Cardinals D, JTucker, TBenjamin, D'a Williams), last week (McCoy-27, MJones-34), but I've had crappy performances from Green, Cooper, Jeffrey as well. Of course, last week didn't help that I had Hyde on my bench due to his opponent....

Anyway, my team is:

Cousins/Tannehill
    Elliott/LBell/DMurray/Hyde/Foster
    AJ/Cooper/Jeffrey/Dorsett/TSharpe/TyWilliams
    DAllen
    kicker du jour
    CAR

Now, with only 2RB and 2WR starting each week, it makes sense, barring the bye, that Elliott, Bell, Green and Jeffrey will be starting every week, leaving me to choose from Hyde, Cooper, Murray and Foster as FLEX. Meaning, I have commodities to sell and that anyone else on my bench virtually has no shot of playing.

So, how should I arrange my bench? Get the next best TE/K/D and drop Dorsett, Sharpe and Williams. Get handcuffs to my starting RB, get best available players (Langford, Dwayne Washington, Crowder, CAP, MFloyd, Stills, Hurns...)

Obviously, I'd like to get a top 3 QB; they are just not traded in my league. There is one owner who has Wentz and Brady, but they want Bell....that said, they need to pick up a QB this week...Wentz may be dropped...
    Another owner has Cam and Luck but they have LMiller, Blount, McCoy, Decker, Marvin Jones and Crowell as their RB/WR bunch....not a good trade partner there....
    Another owner has Ryan and Palmer and could easily use a RB, but are either of those upgrades to my QB?? (Ryan's next bunch of games appear to be brutal, on paper)
    Lastly, an owner has Rodgers and could be offered a RB/WR package since they have Langford, Matthews, Gordon, CJAnderson, MEvans, DJackson, VJackson, TSmith and they are 0-3

You have depth, but I'd imagine many teams in a 10-team league do as well.

I agree Cousins isn't a Top 10 QB, and Allen isn't a Top 10 TE either.

If you could package Hyde with Cousins to improve at QB, or Hyde with Allen to improve at TE, that might make sense.

Comment

Working...
    X