Week three waiver wire

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week three waiver wire

I need help repairing this team, off to an 0-2 start. I'm struggling a bit at the RB position and this seems the week to find one.
    My league has a little different roster rules. I'm required to carry 2 QB's, 4 RB's, 4 WR's, 2 TE's, 2 PK's and 2 defenses plus two players @ any position. This is a ppr league.

My roster is:
    QB Cousins
    QB Winston
    RB Miller
    RB Langford
    RB R. Jennings
    RB Crowell
    RB Ivory
    WR M. Evans
    WR A. Robinson
    WR J. Landry
    WR Marvin Jones
    WR D. Funchess
    TE D. Walker
    TE Jesse James
    PK D. Bailey
    PK W. Lutz
    Def Jets
    Def Dolphins

So far Funchess seems an easy drop, just a late round flier anyway. McKinnon, Asiata, Dwayne Washington, Payne, Whittaker, Jordan Howard, Draughn are all Free agents. I guess my question is outside of Funchess is there anyone else here to drop for any of the other FA RB's. I'm a bit nervous about Langford and Jennings, more so Langford because there seems to be more behind him. Any advice on the order to rank these FA RB's or if anyone has a feel about Langford and/or Jennings futures would be greatly appreciated.

Obviously McKinnon is choice #1 since he was announced as the starter. Washington is #2. Artis-Payne is #3.

Langford has has two mediocre games so Howard makes sense for you as well.

Jennings is the guy in NY, but just isn't utilized all that often. He's a bye week starter at best.

EDIT- should read the entire post first.......

Comment

He can't drop James he has to keep two TE. I'd only drop funchess and agree McKinnon, Washington, Payne, Howard is your priority

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
        He can't drop James he has to keep two TE. I'd only drop funchess and agree McKinnon, Washington, Payne, Howard is your priority
        Ah. And he can't drop the 2nd kicker either. I probably should have read the entire post!

Comment

Working...
        X