Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trade advice: Give Forte to get Edelman/Crowell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade advice: Give Forte to get Edelman/Crowell?

I couldn't be more split down the middle on this if I tried. I'm relatively deep at running back, with bigger questions at receiver. The Pats stack would be nice, particularly once Brady comes back, but Gurley's performance on Monday has me nervous. Crowell has finally looked decent this year, does the loss of RGIII affect him neutrally, positively, or negatively? I'm (slightly) leaning towards rejecting the trade, but I have a nagging feeling that I'm missing a compelling argument to accept.

12 team, 1pt/10 yards rushing/receiving, .25 points per reception.

Roster

Tom Brady
    Alex Smith
    Jimmy Garappolo

Dez Bryant
    Demaryius Thomas
    Jordan Matthews
    Sterling Shepard
    Tajae Sharpe
    Steve Smith

Todd Gurley
    Le'Veon Bell
    Matt Forte
    LeGarrette Blount
    Derrick Henry
    Duke Johnson

Interesting. I am leaning toward doing it. You would have both CLE backs and with RGIII out Duke Johnson should be a better receiving option with Hoyer. Add in Edelman will be better when Brady comes back in you can move Forte. Still interesting to hear trades this early.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Nah. You are deep pretty much everywhere, and you still need a RB for the next two weeks with Bell suspended. I'd wait until then to trade Forte.

Comment

Working...
      X