Trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade?

You've likely seen my other posts with my players, but I'll list them again. It's a 10 team non-PPR league with 2RB/2WR/FLEX

Cousins/Winston
    DMurray/Elliott/Ware/Hyde/DukeJohnson
    AJGreen/Jeffrey/Cooper/Benjamin/TSharpe/Dorsett
    DAllen
    JoshBrown
    Carolina

Was wondering the following:
    1)Do I need to make any trades to strengthen my team?
    2)If so, would you go for a stud RB or a stud WR

Was thinking of the following trade: I send DMurray and KBenjamin and receive either Julio Jones or Odel Beckham. Now, these are just thoughts, I have no idea if the owners would be interested. One owner is currently starting Ingram and Forte at RB Julio and Dez at WR and Stefon Diggs at FLEX. The other owner is starting Doug Martin/Arian Foster/Beckham/AllenRobinson/Fitzgerald and has DHenry on bench.

Am I simply getting antsy or would either of these trades benefit me?

Guys will trade at week 2? That is what I find interesting. Most guys want to see how the roster runs in the first 4 weeks then see what they need to do (buy or sell).

Anyways I think you need a QB upgrade.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

In a 10-teamer, you go for studs. If you can get ODB or Julio for those two, I'd be all over it and not even waste the time to write up a thread on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Piney Boy View Post
        Guys will trade at week 2? That is what I find interesting. Most guys want to see how the roster runs in the first 4 weeks then see what they need to do (buy or sell).

Anyways I think you need a QB upgrade.
        Yeah, I think so too...unfortunately, QBs are not just traded in my league....

So, I have Cousins and Winston...here are some guys on the WW that I can pick up for this week (or for rest of season). Thoughts??

MRyan (strong play this week??), MMariota (should be steady...but not better than Winston, right?), RFitzpatrick (looked good last night...tough stretch of games coming up though), Osweiler, Dalton, Flacco (strong play this week?)

That said, I did just trade Ware and Benjamin for Le'veon Bell. Sure, he's not going to help for the next 2 weeks...but....

Comment

I see your what you mean at QB. Osweiler and Mariota have the easiest schedule by far out of rest, but they don't light the world on fire. Since you can't get a QB in a trade do what Revo said. Go for ODB or Julio.
          Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Working...
          X