Who are you Concerned About?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who are you Concerned About?

The biggest one obviously has to be Sammy Watkins, who may be largely ineffective for the next few games, and is a major injury risk.

The Falcons proved my biggest concerns about Devonta Freeman were true, that he's going to lose a lot of touches to Tevin Coleman.

Has Adrian Peterson fallen off the RB cliff?

Will the Rams inept offense keep Todd Gurley from fulfilling his potential?

Will Dak Prescott keep Dez Bryant down?

Dez Bryant only getting 5 targets when Dak threw for 45 times. Not a good sign. I hope it had more to do with Giants Def.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

no-one. in the league i joined a live auction draft at the last minute and none of the owners were there. for my first pick i nominated duke johnson jr and the computer outbid me, for a higher price even. then i nominated ted ginn jr. so they are some guy's number 1 rb and wr. instead of trying to make a good team this year, i just tried to make everyone else's bad.

Comment

Working...
      X