Hdid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hdid

weird league structure so you may not be able to tell. 10-team, full PPR, 6 point passing TDs. Start 2 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 2 W/R/T, K, DEF, 8 bench. All of the quarterbacks get drafted so you need a couple reserves.

I had the 1st pick, but we reverse starting round 3 so I had 1, 20, 30, 31, 50, 51, etc.

QB: Roethlisberger (2.10, 9th quarterback off the board), Kirk Cousins (8.1)
    WR: Antonio Brown (1.1), Amari Cooper (3.10), Randall Cobb (5.10)
    RB: CJ Anderson (6.1), Jonathan Stewart (7.10)
    TE: Gronk (4.1)
    FLEX: Josh Gordon (9.10), Melvin Gordon (10.1)
    K, DEF: who cares

BENCH: Dak Prescott (11.10), Torrey Smith (12.1), Darren Sproles (13.10), Carson Wentz (14.1), Mike Wallace (15.10), Chris Hogan (16.1), Chris Ivory (17.10), Tony Romo (18.1)
    In the best of times, our days are numbered, anyway. And it would be a crime against Nature for any generation to take the world crisis so solemnly that it put off enjoying those things for which we were presumably designed in the first place, and which the gravest statesmen and the hoarsest politicians hope to make available to all men in the end: I mean the opportunity to do good work, to fall in love, to enjoy friends, to sit under trees, to read, to hit a ball and bounce the baby.

I like this team. Nice balance. Only player I am not a fan of is Wentz as he will struggle as a first time starter this year.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

3rd round reverse is so 2005.

Comment

Originally posted by mjl View Post
        weird league structure so you may not be able to tell. 10-team, full PPR, 6 point passing TDs. Start 2 QB, 3 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 2 W/R/T, K, DEF, 8 bench. All of the quarterbacks get drafted so you need a couple reserves.

I had the 1st pick, but we reverse starting round 3 so I had 1, 20, 30, 31, 50, 51, etc.

QB: Roethlisberger (2.10, 9th quarterback off the board), Kirk Cousins (8.1)
        WR: Antonio Brown (1.1), Amari Cooper (3.10), Randall Cobb (5.10)
        RB: CJ Anderson (6.1), Jonathan Stewart (7.10)
        TE: Gronk (4.1)
        FLEX: Josh Gordon (9.10), Melvin Gordon (10.1)
        K, DEF: who cares

BENCH: Dak Prescott (11.10), Torrey Smith (12.1), Darren Sproles (13.10), Carson Wentz (14.1), Mike Wallace (15.10), Chris Hogan (16.1), Chris Ivory (17.10), Tony Romo (18.1)
        Overall, I like the team. Your weakness is clearly at RB and I fear that there may be weeks in which both struggle to get you 10pts. That said, your WR could offset those numbers on a week-to-week basis.
        I don't like, nor do I think you need, 5 QBs on your team. Look, I understand a backup in the cases of injury and byes, but you really don't need more than one backup even in a 2QB league. And, if you end up needing two additional QBs because your starters are injured, your seasons screwed anyway just because of the significant drop off. I'd drop Wentz and Romo at the first chance of picking up a flier free agent.

Comment

Working...
        X