X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WDIS Week 1

10 team non-PPR, standard scoring.

Start 2RB, 2WR and FLEX

Best options are: Elliott, DMurray, CHyde, SWare, AJeffrey, AJGreen, ACooper

Initially, I was thinking Elliott, Murray, Green, Jeffrey and Cooper but with Charles likely out, Ware has a pretty good matchup against SD and I was thinking of benching Jeffrey and putting Ware in. Fortunately, none of these guys are in Thursday game so, I do have a bit of time.

Thoughts?

I love your thought. Do that for week 1.
    Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

Ware is the mystery of the week - but I like Jeffery better.

Comment

Start Ware & Jeffery. Bench Hyde.

Comment

Yeah I'd go with Zeke, Ware, Green, Cooper and Jeffery

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
            Yeah I'd go with Zeke, Ware, Green, Cooper and Jeffery
            I agree with this. Ware should have a huge game and we don't really know what to expect from the SF and TEN offenses.
            Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
            We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
              He's already benching Hyde, according to his post. 5 spots, 7 players.
              Another vote for this one - I'd bench Demarco for Ware. The titans have a much tougher run defense matchup against the Vikings than Ware does vs. the Chargers.

Comment

Working...
              X