Sims or Washington

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sims or Washington

An owner in my league just dropped Sims. Wondering whether it would be worth dropping Deandre Washington to pick him up.

10 team ESPN league non-PPR 2RB and FLEX

RB - Elliott, Murray, Hyde, Ware, Duke Johnson and Washington
    WR - Green, Jeffrey, Cooper, KelvBenjamin, Dorsett and Shepard

TIA

Originally posted by eldiablo505
    Maybe. Washington will have a role on the Raiders but it's pretty clear that Latavius Murray is the starter and 3 down back for now. I suspect that might change a little bit over the course of the season --- I'm just not sure Murray should be a full time starter.

I also think you could drop Dorsett for him.

Know, though, that Sims' value is a suppressed in a non-PPR league. Frankly, it's suppressed enough that I probably wouldn't target him unless an injury occurs. I wouldn't burn my waiver priority on him, personally.
    Yeah in a 10-team non-PPR I don't really see the need to roster either of these two but I agree it's not worth swapping them out. The only way either one earns value in this format is if the guy ahead goes down.

Comment

Originally posted by Trautdiggity View Post
      Yeah in a 10-team non-PPR I don't really see the need to roster either of these two but I agree it's not worth swapping them out. The only way either one earns value in this format is if the guy ahead goes down.
      Agreed. Sims loses all value in a non-PPR league.

Comment

Working...
      X