awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• awesome

Bridget is awesome she is my daughter and she is amazing just wanted to say that
    "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Originally posted by Mithrandir View Post
    Bridget is awesome she is my daughter and she is amazing just wanted to say that
    Welcome, Bridget!!

Comment

But does she like peeples?

Comment

Yeah I left the site up on my computer and voila!! My daughter takes advantage...
        "I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth."

Comment

Bridget I'd like to introduce to you the concept of luck.
          If DMT didn't exist we would have to invent it. There has to be a weirdest thing. Once we have the concept weird, there has to be a weirdest thing. And DMT is simply it.
          - Terence McKenna

Bullshit is everywhere. - George Carlin (& Jon Stewart)

How old would you be if you didn't know how old you are? - Satchel Paige

Comment

This is Mith's most intelligent post ever.
            “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

History has been made!

This is the first thread started by the Mithrandir account that isn't complaining about something.
              Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
              We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Originally posted by Erik View Post
                History has been made!

This is the first thread started by the Mithrandir account that isn't complaining about something.
                And the first one where he can't debate the subject matter.
                “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Working...
                X