No announcement yet.

2k16 NFL Off-Season Transaction Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Browns finally release Johnny Manziel.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
      Jaguars signed CB Prince Amukamara, formerly of the Giants, to a one-year contract.

Man, how did other teams not offer a bigger contract to this guy? The Jags are really doing well this offseason. Sleeper team for next year? I'd say so.
      I really like Prince, but he's just too injury prone. He missed 25 games in his 5-year Giant career.

Comment

Some severe grade inflation in a lot of those scores. Three I think they underrated - Abdul-Quddus to Miami, Packers keeping Taylor, and the Steelers keeping Golden. Oakland's Irvin deal is probably good too since it looks to be heavily front loaded and will not hurt much if they have to cut him in year three.
        I'm just here for the baseball.

Comment

The strategy in New York is apparently to just throw money at the problem. All of the money.
          Because Jerry Reese knows his job is in jeopardy after years of terrible drafting, especially on defense. This is his last stand.
          Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
          We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

Broncos match the offer for CJ Anderson
            Ravens sign Mike Wallace
            Pats trade Chandler Jones to the Cardinals for Johnathan Cooper and a 2nd rounder
            Bears re-sign Zach Miller

Comment

Bears trade Martellus Bennett to Patriots (wtf?).

Raiders have the best offensive line in football after re-signing Donald Penn.
              Maybe they wanted a Gronk/Hernandez combo again? Seems like a decent and inexpensive enough move considering their shortcomings on offense.

Comment

They've tried to recreate the 2-pass-catching-TEs magic with Tim Wright and Scott Chandler, so something like this was always a possibility.

Comment

Alfred Morris signs a 2-yr deal with the Cowboys

Comment

Browns sign RGIII.

Comment

Broncos have a deal in place to acquire Colin Kaepernick for a mid-round pick.

Comment

Originally posted by revo View Post
                        Broncos have a deal in place to acquire Colin Kaepernick for a mid-round pick.
                        And who knows if this deal will ever happen.

One day after D'Brickashaw Ferguson surprisingly retired, the Jets acquire Ryan Clady & a 7th rounder from Denver for a 5th rounder.

Comment

The Panthers rescinded the franchise tag on Josh Norman, making him a UFA.

Comment

I can't help but wonder if some crazy news is going to come out of this. Why on earth would the Panthers do this if it simply was a case of "we can't reach a long-term agreement"?
                            Bizarre. They had him locked up for at least one year with the franchise tag at a reasonable price. Panther fans can't be too happy.

Comment

I can't help but wonder if some crazy news is going to come out of this. Why on earth would the Panthers do this if it simply was a case of "we can't reach a long-term agreement"?
                              Everything I have heard and read is that they could not reach a long term agreement. Gonna be interesting to see what teams go at him now.
                              Bob- I'm not exactly sure it would ROCK as you say it Byron.. it may be cool, by typical text book descriptions. Your opinion of this is shallow and poorly constructed, but allow me to re-craft your initial thought into something tangable.

Comment

And he's inked with the Redskins, getting to face OBJ twice a year.

Comment

Working...
                                X