Division Playoffs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Division Playoffs

Damn, Carolina looks unstoppable even against a good Seattle team.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

The kids in the other end zone must be getting jealous.
    “Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.”

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Seattle traveled 2000+ miles for this?

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
        The kids in the other end zone must be getting jealous.
        I think they are going to run out of game balls
        ---------------------------------------------
        Champagne for breakfast and a Sherman in my hand !
        ---------------------------------------------
        The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.
        George Orwell, 1984

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
          That Green Bay / Arizona game went from a total snorefest to one of the most amazing games I've ever seen in my life.
          Crazy. I switched to the Wilder fight around 10pm and was just following along on my phone. It didn't have the same effect.

Comment

Originally posted by eldiablo505
            That Green Bay / Arizona game went from a total snorefest to one of the most amazing games I've ever seen in my life.
            I scared the sh!t out of my wife when i very loudly reacted to the TD at the end of regulation. A little disappointing that the OT ended so quickly but what a game.

Comment

Seattle almost came back. Denver did come back thanks to the lone turnover late in the game. Much to everyone's surprise, Pittsburgh played a clean game (non-thug opponent) with only 38 yards in penalties. New England can breath a sigh of relief. And Arizona vs Carolina next week could be the real Super Bowl.

― Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by madducks View Post
                Seattle almost came back.
                Carolina has almost blown 4 huge leads this year: GB, IND, NYG and SEA. They just shut down on both sides of the ball once they're up big. Arizona's best strategy might be to let Carolina go up 21-0 or so.
                Originally posted by Kevin Seitzer
                We pinch ran for Altuve specifically to screw over Mith's fantasy team.

Comment

the way brady steps into the pocket and throws. i mean i know that's what you are supposed to do. but still. that said, as a NE fan, i'd like to see Manning get the superbowl here. it's his last chance. and Manning was a great one.

Comment

Working...
                  X